ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you who don't think that Micah is all about him

Some of you people need to get a grip. Or better yet....just GTFO.

The kid is going pro. He doesn't owe you or this fanbase jack shit.

Disagree with the logic of his decision all you want. You're not the one on the cusp of making millions, which means you get no say in the matter.

It's embarrassing to see this jilted lover nonsense from fans of a program that generates a lot of NFL talent. Act like this program has been there before, or that we have 5* LBs waiting to step in.

Wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA is the culprit here. They probably still have not provided clarity as to the status of players who signed with agents etc. If Micah inquired about coming back and PSU said, we have to wait for the NCAA, then that's probably as good as a no for Micah and can't blame him for that.

Disagree with the logic of his decision all you want. You're not the one on the cusp of making millions, which means you get no say in the matter.

It's embarrassing to see this jilted lover nonsense from fans of a program that generates a lot of NFL talent. Act like this program has been there before, or that we have 5* LBs waiting to step in.

I'm saying good riddance. We do have stud LBs waiting. I never wanted him at PSU. He was a PSU commit while he posted his top 6 schools? Not the type of kids that we need.

I think that he would be foolish to come back and I think that Freiermuth is also foolish for staying. Neither have anything to gain and much to lose. Sure it would be nice to have them both play another year but for each of them personally, not the best move. Just look at what happened to Barkley yesterday. It could just as easily happen to either of them in any game.

Reactions: bison13 and blmr31
I'm saying good riddance. We do have stud LBs waiting. I never wanted him at PSU. He was a PSU commit while he posted his top 6 schools? Not the type of kids that we need.
Lemme guess....your prom date traded up at the last minute and you still hold a grudge against people who keep their options open?

Micah is what Micah has always been. An immature kid really good at football. Remember, this is the kid that had all the penn state coaches freezing their asses off at his playoff game while sporting some O$U gloves. He has always been a buckeye mascarading as lion. He didn't name his dog Brutus as a joke. If not for some very strange circumstances he would have been a buckeye. We got some good use out if him and he got some good use out of penn state. He had a kid, which might speak to his immaturity, he is off to the NFL, God bless.

Ex Penn state football player! On my way to the 2021 NFL DRAFT! Love making people happy! Not so sure about second statement.

Well, the second statement is "on my way to the NFL draft", so yeah......I'd say that's accurate.

I assume you contest his THIRD statement. And my guess is that he couldn't give a shit about what people on a message board think.

I have my own opinions on whether he should stay/go. Personally, I don't agree with the decision. But it's just a tad bit silly to see fans act entitled on a message board in this manner.

You apparently don't value education, nor do you understand that each person is provided one opportunity to be young.
Exactly. Some get to turn that athleticism and youth into life changing money. Plus, he has a child. Being young stops when others depend on you to put food on the table. It is 100% the right move for him, and if I had a son in his situation I would’ve told him to not risk injury and go pro.

lol He's actually exactly the type of kid we need. 5 star freak athlete that worked his butt off and never got in any trouble at PSU. Soon to be an example of how Penn State can put high level players into the NFL as example to future recruits. Again, exactly the type of kid we need.

Amen. Micah is thinking, "Who is MikeJones2353 and why should I care what he thinks?" All the best to Micah. It was great seeing him in blue and white.

You apparently don't value education, nor do you understand that each person is provided one opportunity to be young.
Micah's signing bonus will likely afford him any educational opportunities he desires once he hangs up the cleats.

Reactions: CattyGuy51
What's wrong with some of you? He would be an absolute idiot to come back. The guy is top 10 right now probably, and has a better chance of hurtingthat than helping it.
He wouldn’t be an idiot to come back. If he wanted to stay and play he should have stayed and played. Now, I get why you would leave and I don’t begrudge him that at all. But he could really use another year of experience in the field, learning the game.

Trolling PSU that he may come back then he posts shit like this. Bye bye Micah.

This is dumb. He's going to graduate in December. That's pretty impressive. He's not just some football player who used PSU to get to the NFL. He took it all seriously, including class. Get a life.

“We”? N please. Are you part of the team? No? Then no “we”. For example, I didn’t say we sucked sunday, I said the eagles sucked Sunday. See?

Stop it. I'm sure you have led plenty of "We Are" cheers.

ADVERTISEMENT