ADVERTISEMENT

For those heading over to the new platform that plan on changing screen names because they want to or are forced to

Me two. Or 3
I figured it out and have already concluded that it’s a flunky fan site.

It’s equivalent to shopping at Nordstroms and then being told that you’re now only welcome at WalMart.

Gee…I wonder what’s going to happen to the “free board” next August? 🤷🏼‍♂️🙄👎

Last edited:

It’s equivalent to shopping at Nordstroms and then being told that you’re only welcome at WalMart.

IDK but I do like being able to post pics without having them ‘hosted’ somewhere. That’s was so ‘90s

I’m sure everyone was waiting with baited breath to find out that my name will remain the same. Who decided on this On website anyway?

It’s equivalent to shopping at Nordstroms and then being told that you’re only welcome at WalMart.

Duuude! Let's turn that toxic negativity into some healing positivity. Your vibes are bumming me out. 👍✌😎

LattesandScones would work for me, but I am BobPSU92 on the new board.
Don't underestimate yourself, Bob, you're a multi-faceted individual.

On second thought, maybe I should have adopted the name "MrExcellence."

1. Click here: https://www.on3.com/

2. Ignore the paid account options (unless that's what you really want). To create a free account: in the upper RH corner, click Login.

3. Click on Register. Enter your email, handle, and password. Passwords must be 8+ characters including at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, and 1 number.

4. Click on the icon in the upper RH corner, then click on Logout. (You need to do this when you first create your account in order to activate it.)

5. Log back in -- see Step 2 above.

6. On the home page, hover over Teams, then click on Forums, then scroll down to the Penn State section.

7. Start posting. The functionality is very similar to here.
That works well. First it tells me the same username is wrong. Then after accepting it and new password is put in it doesn’t recognize the combination of username and password. Too much aggravation.

The Dude.

No, just kidding, it appears that I am able to keep my handle.

A little childish and irritating that people need to "steall" other's handles.
Is "the dude" really a Penn State fan? ;)

4ee9973955d1c794e34ae0815558d853.jpg

Did any of you jokers sign up for the new board using Google authentication? I did and no matter how many times I sign in and out the Free Board is still showing as premium content for me.

I contacted support over there and they basically ignored me.

Reactions: dailybuck777
I registered at the new site, uploaded photo etc. I tried to post and was told I have insufficient privileges to post.
Any idea what I need to do? Thanks

Log out then log back in
IwN_MiC7DQlX_aGN4zPkyv2OnXMI1648gsVfqZPCyLsIGh.width-500.gif

Woody,
I registered over a week ago. I went in a little while ago for a test. I got the message plus a “this is premium content” on the thread in the new free board. Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is they want me to pay the $1 fee which was not required at the time of my registration. Thanks in advance for any insight or assistance. .

Woody,
I registered over a week ago. I went in a little while ago for a test. I got the message plus a “this is premium content” on the thread in the new free board. Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is they want me to pay the $1 fee which was not required at the time of my registration. Thanks in advance for any insight or assistance. .
Log out then back in?

I tried logging in and out a few times. It appears the free board is not free….at least that’s what I’m seeing. It appears they want your credit card info for future auto billing purposes. Hmm…..

I tried logging in and out a few times. It appears the free board is not free….at least that’s what I’m seeing. It appears they want your credit card info for future auto billing purposes. Hmm…..

Not just closing the site, but going to the account and selecting "log out?"

ADVERTISEMENT