ADVERTISEMENT

For those heading over to the new platform that plan on changing screen names because they want to or are forced to

I’m a little leery of the no Test Board thing. I do believe that the reason this board is fairly unpolluted is that it has a connected waste discharge pond. I haven’t been on the Test Board for months. It’s there but I wouldn’t know it, other than by the fact that this board is relatively unpolluted.
Usually I pretty much agree with you but IMO you are way off on this one.
I think one of the reasons we see the "well that escalated quickly" memes and quotes is because of the Test Board. I mean just look at the shit show thread of Gruden getting fired.

I’m a little leery of the no Test Board thing. I do believe that the reason this board is fairly unpolluted is that it has a connected waste discharge pond. I haven’t been on the Test Board for months. It’s there but I wouldn’t know it, other than by the fact that this board is relatively unpolluted.

Legitimate concern, but I get the sense that the proprietors of ON3 aren't quite as lilly-livered as Yahoo.

Reactions: LionJim
I think one of the reasons we see the "well that escalated quickly" memes and quotes is because of the Test Board. I mean just look at the shit show thread of Gruden getting fired.
Yeah, you’re probably right. But why do you think I have been so anal about clear subject lines? My superpower is avoiding shitty threads.

Reactions: PSU Mike and BBrown
I toyed with going with “Threeleggedman” but thought it was too identifying. So I stayed with LionJim.
is LionJim and Lionjim the same? reason?I swear I saw a Lionjim on the new site, but the comment did not read like one of yours.

is LionJim and Lionjim the same? reason?I swear I saw a Lionjim on the new site, but the comment did not read like one of yours.
F me. No, my handle for the new board is identical to what you see here.
I did a search for Lionjim on the new board and only my LionJim posts popped up. I am guessing you are thinking of the post I made in which I channeled Winston Wolf. Thanks for caring.

Oops, I haven’t looked at that thread for a few days. If I get a chance during my travels today, I’ll take a look at it

To be honest, I report posts a couple times a month. Sometimes I put the OP on temporary ignore so that the thread is hidden. 24 hours later I take the OP off ignore and the thread is on the second page, out of sight, out of mind. I manage my game on this board and find my experiences here to be uniformly pleasant.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBrown
How about Dixie Wreck?

For BobPSU82 maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: psuro
To be honest, I report posts a couple times a month. Sometimes I put the OP on temporary ignore so that the thread is hidden. 24 hours later I take the OP off ignore and the thread is on the second page, out of sight, out of mind. I manage my game on this board and find my experiences here to be uniformly pleasant.
Yo I can’t get behind reporting people wits up w that?

Yo I can’t get behind reporting people wits up w that?
Blatantly political posts get reported on this board, sometimes by me, sometimes by others, I’m sure. The rules of this board are explicit. If it’s a Mickey Mouse garden variety political post, I’m able to ignore it. If someone goes so far that they ruin my enjoyment of the board, I’ll report it. I report left- and right-inclined posts about equally, I’d say. Sue me or put me on ignore for it, or deal with it, I’m not going to continue this discussion.

I report posts a couple times a day. Sometimes I put the OP on temporary ignore so that the thread is hidden. 24 hours later I take the OP off ignore and the thread is on the second page, out of sight
Does this make you feel like an important individual?

Last edited:
Reactions: zubrus1
As a public service announcement, posting nudity is frowned upon over there.
Push the edge of the envelope for 20 more days here 🤭

What’s the worst that can happen? You get banned?

Last edited:
So the only way to sign up for the “free board” is to give On3 your cc info and a $1 charge for 12 months?

If so, I’m not migrating

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT