ADVERTISEMENT

For those heading over to the new platform that plan on changing screen names because they want to or are forced to

I’ll ponder your input, but in the spirit of full disclosure, I need to confess that I’ve only ever been into the Phyrst a total of one time (1X).

I never grasped the attraction of walking downstairs into a fire 🔥 hazard to listen to an overrated “family” of musicians.
That statement would be grounds for immediate suspension if it was in reference to the Gaff (of the mid-to-late 80s).

Reactions: BW Lion
Someone expropriated "Art", but that's not nearly as surprising as you experience. So whatever y'all see posted by that asshole, just realize that it's not this asshole.

I'll try. LOL

Someone expropriated "Art", but that's not nearly as surprising as you experience. So whatever y'all see posted by that asshole, just realize that it's not this asshole.
It is just stupid AF that people are intentionally taking the screen names of other posters, if that is indeed what is happening.

I followed the steps mentioned earlier in the thread (thank you!) with the exception that I used my Google account to register. I found my way to “The Free Board” but all the posts there say it is premium content, and I’m given the link to paid registration.

is this expected, or am I missing something?

That statement would be grounds for immediate suspension if it was in reference to the Gaff (of the mid-to-late 80s).
I, under the spirit of full disclosure, once frequented the Shandygaff.

That’s where you were introduced to Ray Anthony and his spinnable collection of oldies and the hot and horny sorority girls.

Last edited:
I followed the steps mentioned earlier in the thread (thank you!) with the exception that I used my Google account to register. I found my way to “The Free Board” but all the posts there say it is premium content, and I’m given the link to paid registration.

is this expected, or am I missing something?

Did you logout of your Google and log back in?

If that doesn't help, I'm not sure. I know registering through the site, if you don't log out then back in, it restricts posting.

Reactions: CVLion
I, under the spirit of full disclosure, once frequented the Shandygaff.

That’s where you were introduced to Ray Anthony and his spinnable collection of oldies and the hot and horny sorority girls.
Under the same spirit, I spent many, many, many nights at the Gaff. And while the tunes were awesome (and the dancing so much fun), there weren’t many hot or horny sorority girls. Back in the 80s, the girls were fun, but most wore sweatshirts cut like Alex wore in Flashdance.

• Haha
Reactions: BBrown
Anyone willing to compose a spreadsheet of people migrating to ON3 and their new/same alias? Mine was already taken when I signed up before I even knew the change was coming I said what the hell and choose a cmentheadcra k just to fill void to see if I like it. Just through something out there, but I guess I am stuck with it now. Oh well, it was nice having the same username on Rivals, 247, and Scout.

Anyone willing to compose a spreadsheet of people migrating to ON3 and their new/same alias? Mine was already taken when I signed up before I even knew the change was coming I said what the hell and choose a cmentheadcra k just to fill void to see if I like it. Just through something out there, but I guess I am stuck with it now. Oh well, it was nice having the same username on Rivals, 247, and Scout.

Maybe @PearlSUJam can add to his OP with the OG BWI names and new On3 names from folks who have responded here. Or, maybe put your BWI name in your sig on the new site.

Did you logout of your Google and log back in?

If that doesn't help, I'm not sure. I know registering through the site, if you don't log out then back in, it restricts posting.
Thanks! I had logged out/back into the site, but not Google itself. I also made sure this time to completely exit and restart the browser. Something in there did the trick!

Reactions: lazydave841
I’m in on On3 as myself, Fox Chapel Lion. Very very glad to see lots of familiar handles.

I wonder if people who mostly post in the Lions Den are less apt to have their handle hijacked?

I certainly would not put it past the meth-addled Iowa dirty rat bastards to pull such a juvenile stunt.

Maybe @PearlSUJam can add to his OP with the OG BWI names and new On3 names from folks who have responded here. Or, maybe put your BWI name in your sig on the new site.
Not to come across as a dick but me putting any effort into something like that would do nothing but give joy to the douchebag that stole my handle to begin with. I'm sure he'll show up at some point over there using my current handle being the c×ck with ears that he usually is here all the time. 😉

Not to come across as a dick but me putting any effort into something like that would do nothing but give joy to the douchebag that stole my handle to begin with. I'm sure he'll show up at some point over there using my current handle being the c×ck with ears that he usually is here all the time. 😉

Oh yeah - forgot your handle was stolen too. Crappy.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
I finally made it over and registered....good stuff and so far no Test board...already a winning site.
I’m a little leery of the no Test Board thing. I do believe that the reason this board is fairly unpolluted is that it has a connected waste discharge pond. I haven’t been on the Test Board for months. It’s there but I wouldn’t know it, other than by the fact that this board is relatively unpolluted.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT