ADVERTISEMENT

For those heading over to the new platform that plan on changing screen names because they want to or are forced to

PearlSUJam

Dec 31, 2013
I'm flattered to say that I tried to register my screen name from here and it was already taken. I never would have guessed anyone would want to be me but I'll take it as a compliment. šŸ˜

Anyway, as I enter my name into the transfer portal, I'll be continuing my future ramblings over there as PSUJam when the board begins. As long as this board is alive, I'll continue with my PearlSUJam handle here.

If this has happened to you or you just want to change handles, post your new handle here.

I'm flattered to say that I tried to register my screen name from here and it was already taken. I never would have guessed anyone would want to be me but I'll take it as a compliment. šŸ˜

Anyway, as I enter my name into the transfer portal, I'll be continuing my future ramblings over there as PSUJam when the board begins. As long as this board is alive, I'll continue with my PearlSUJam handle here.

If this has happened to you or you just want to change handles, post your new handle here.

Midnighter āœ”ļø

VaDave4PSU
(Formerly djr4rebs, for djr4PSU on the old Audibles board. Remember reading this board at Plotit, probably posted under something similar.)

I remain fairgambit. Tom McAndrew was already taken.;)

Someone expropriated "Art", but that's not nearly as surprising as you experience. So whatever y'all see posted by that asshole, just realize that it's not this asshole.

1. Click here: https://www.on3.com/

2. Ignore the paid account options (unless that's what you really want). To create a free account: in the upper RH corner, click Login.

3. Click on Register. Enter your email, handle, and password. Passwords must be 8+ characters including at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, and 1 number.

4. Click on the icon in the upper RH corner, then click on Logout. (You need to do this when you first create your account in order to activate it.)

5. Log back in -- see Step 2 above.

6. On the home page, hover over Teams, then click on Forums, then scroll down to the Penn State section.

7. Start posting. The functionality is very similar to here.

1. Click here: https://www.on3.com/

2. Ignore the paid account options (unless that's what you really want). To create a free account: in the upper RH corner, click Login.

3. Click on Register. Enter your email, handle, and password. Passwords must be 8+ characters including at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, and 1 number.

4. Click on the icon in the upper RH corner, then click on Logout. (You need to do this when you first create your account in order to activate it.)

5. Log back in -- see Step 2 above.

6. On the home page, hover over Teams, then click on Forums, then scroll down to the Penn State section.

7. Start posting. The functionality is very similar to here.
Thanks, @MaconNitt , I just hadnā€™t gone through the new posts yet. Found Tomā€™s.
Appreciate your reply.

OL

Someone expropriated "Art", but that's not nearly as surprising as you experience. So whatever y'all see posted by that asshole, just realize that it's not this asshole.
What's that saying? Opinions are like assholes.... some people wear them on their face. (Or something like that) šŸ¤£

you can always try TheRealArt ?

Reactions: LionJim

I'll sell it back to you. I think I'm going to go with BODE_LIVES on the new site. ;)

I bought all of the names that you have used for years and for a small fee you can have yours back on the new site.

100 beers sounds about right!!

Raymond Luxury Yacht, although itā€™s pronounced ā€˜Throatwobbler Mangrove.ā€™

Actually, Iā€™m still OuiRPSU (only with a capital O and PSU) with the same George Costanza avatar.

Art, thats the best. Wish I would have stolen it to erase all doubt, but

ADVERTISEMENT