ADVERTISEMENT

For those at the game….

republion

Mar 24, 2009
How was the day (weekend) in State College? Sights, sounds, anything out of the ordinary or totally cool you saw? It was beautiful game day weather.

Tailgating was great, the shot clock was legendary, and the cheese steaks were devoured. Great crowd, Auburn fans were fine and props to them as they had a good contingent there. Most Auburn fans asked if we were gonna come to the game next year and said we would be treated well. Our little section of EJU had a host of NEPA denizens, probably one of the better crowds around us in a Whiteout game (ie no real a-holes!).

We are like what they do to some restaurants that try to use the name of a restaurant that really isn’t their concept. So you can consider us the “Original Shot Clock at Lot 34”.
:D

Great weekend. Went into town on Friday afternoon and it was packed then - good energy. Heard it was packed friday night. Saturday was great - beautiful day, went to Gameday and that was cool - people were juiced and it was crowded everywhere. Pre-game team walk in was 5 deep where i stood and that was great also. We went right in @530 pm (2 hours prior) and it was quite full then - it got louder as more people came in - i thought it was a great game back for the University and the team. I also found it interesting that people didn't leave right after the game - large majority stayed around - i don't think people wanted to leave. We stayed to the very end and watched Franklin's PC in the South end zone. Fortunately i have a good parking lot and got right out - got home @1 am......Very cool to be there....

ADVERTISEMENT