ADVERTISEMENT

For the Wrestling Crowd

Texas Lion

Aug 10, 2018
Rutgers National Champ and former Penn State lightweight Nick Suriano is in the portal. Im sure he burnt the Happy Valley Bridge.....lets just hope he doesn't like the midwest!

I think his father burned the Happy Valley bridge.

But the story would be interesting -- come back to State College and deny Spencer Lee his 4th title, and lock up lots and lots of NIL money.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Rutgers National Champ and former Penn State lightweight Nick Suriano is in the portal. Im sure he burnt the Happy Valley Bridge.....lets just hope he doesn't like the midwest!

IF and I say IF he can beat Bo, then he can come back.

It will be fun to see & hear Bo screaming at him: "At Penn State, we win National Championships. That's what we do!" as he pins him to the ground!!!

:) :D :)

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
IF and I say IF he can beat Bo, then he can come back.

It will be fun to see & hear Bo screaming at him: "At Penn State, we win National Championships. That's what we do!" as he pins him to the ground!!!

:) :D :)
It would be sad if Bo forgot that this was not an MMA match and grounded and pounded him for 3 minutes.

• Haha
Suriano’s a d-bag. Take your saga elsewhere. Seems like an Okie St kinda d-bag

Problem is if he goes to Iowa. Brands claim to fame is the 125, 133, 141, 149. Wish he’d go to Cornell or Oklahoma State so we’d only see him at nationals.

ADVERTISEMENT