ADVERTISEMENT

Football Attendance

JerseyRon

Aug 7, 2012
Since they are going to have limited attendance at the home games why not find a way to invite the Class of 2020 back to the games and let them come out of the tunnel and surround the field or something special for them. Just a thought.

Since they are going to have limited attendance at the home games why not find a way to invite the Class of 2020 back to the games and let them come out of the tunnel and surround the field or something special for them. Just a thought.
They are having limited attendance? News to me.

I read it somewhere after the Eagles, Steelers, and Temple were going to have limited attendance. If I'm wrong, sorry.

No problem. While its all the "rage" to blame the Gov. of the states its really the B1G and the Commish that are the road blocks.
So I totally get why you are/were confused.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Yep. Thanks again B1G!! If the B1G permitted fans, based on the rules the Gov just implemented, attendance would be capped at 7500 which includes, players, coaches, staff, officials, probably TV crew and other media, and then players families. That would leave maybe 6000 spots for attendance? Knowing PSU, they would sell those spots to the people giving, paying the most money. So, avg Joes like most of us would still be watching from home.

Yep. Thanks again B1G!! If the B1G permitted fans, based on the rules the Gov just implemented, attendance would be capped at 7500 which includes, players, coaches, staff, officials, probably TV crew and other media, and then players families. That would leave maybe 6000 spots for attendance? Knowing PSU, they would sell those spots to the people giving, paying the most money. So, avg Joes like most of us would still be watching from home.
Hell, 6000 spots would barely cover all the Associate and Assistant AD's.

Heinz field - Steelers game capped fan attendance at 5500 last weekend and 4708 attended. Some blame on social media was put on scalpers asking absurd prices. I'm not sure if true but what is true is that there was room for 800 more in a stadium that is regularly sold out yearly.

Last edited:
Heinz field - Steelers game capped fan attendance at 5500 last weekend and 4708 attended. Some blame on social media was put on scalpers asking absurd prices. I'm not sure if true but what is true is that there was room for 800 more in a stadium that is regularly sold out yearly.
Did it look like a typical game for other teams who play in Heinz?

No need to apologize. B1G rules limit spectators to family and staff.

I thought it was the B1G deciding that if certain schools weren’t allowed to have fans in their states then no teams could have fans to make it fair for all.

I thought it was the B1G deciding that if certain schools weren’t allowed to have fans in their states then no teams could have fans to make it fair for all.
Right. As I said B1G rules limit spectators to family and staff.

Which is the most absurd, participation-trophy era thing i've ever heard. And totally what I expect out of Kevin Warren

ADVERTISEMENT