ADVERTISEMENT

Foley's Friday Mailbag for 8/18/17

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
no PSU questions or answers

For those keeping track, this is week 46, and despite promises he tweeted, no response to Flo's article about Olympic reffing corruption from Foley.

You can access this week's Mailbag at THIS LINK

I am of low IQ, so what the heck am I to take from his opening? Ive read it 3 times and I now feel dumber for having done it.....:D

is something getting to him and he is mad, but doesnt know how to be blunt and say it.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Jammen with a thunderous hook:

jammen (1) an hour ago
Q: Foley "A GIF of naked Mongolian wrestling coaches...So then what is the purpose of that post?"
A: To expose corruption. Unless of course if that is your job.

I am of low IQ, so what the heck am I to take from his opening? Ive read it 3 times and I now feel dumber for having done it.....:D

is something getting to him and he is mad, but doesnt know how to be blunt and say it.
When you read something like that Foley opening, may the Lord help you endeavor to persevere.

Today's intro brought to you by Random Word Generator.

Jammen with a thunderous hook:

jammen (1) an hour ago
Q: Foley "A GIF of naked Mongolian wrestling coaches...So then what is the purpose of that post?"
A: To expose corruption. Unless of course if that is your job.
Good Ol' Jammen fights like a pack of foreign devils!

Food for thought question if women's wrestling happens...

1. Would PSU likely add it
2. Would they combine the women's NCAA tourney with the current men's tourney ensuring excellent attendance and exposure or start a second stand alone national tourney.

Reactions: CentexLion

Sound to me like he is caught between the pressure to generate clicks but has the desire to grow the sport and be a good journalist. We'll see if he goes rogue here soon.

Reactions: OkieSpladle
I usually like Foley's columns, so thanks for the weekly reminder to give his page a click, but you guys realize it's not required reading, right? I, personally, am of the opinion that Tom is getting kick-backs from Tim...

On the other hand, you fellas are giving props to Jammen, so maybe for Foley it's one of those deals like in the Corps, where the NCOIC is a complete m@th•rf_ck•r to his troops to bring the troops together? LOL

He starts out with this end of the season tournament isn't about any individual...

....and somehow gets to a conclusion by stating his personal professional goals....

ADVERTISEMENT