ADVERTISEMENT

Flo wrestling: Suriano and Cael talking .

Agree 100%, just don't necessarily feel his movie roles were "rugged" types. More of an Everyman style that would step up when necessary.

As were most of the men that served in WW2, however, my dad and my father-in-law who both served, were as rugged as anyone I've ever known, both were awarded multiple purple hearts. Then after the war both worked "rugged" jobs in farming, mining, logging and iron-working to support their families. I guess that's why we refer to them as the "greatest generation".

As were most of the men that served in WW2, however, my dad and my father-in-law who both served, were as rugged as anyone I've ever known, both were awarded multiple purple hearts. Then after the war both worked "rugged" jobs in farming, mining, logging and iron-working to support their families. I guess that's why we refer to them as the "greatest generation".
I've accepted a long time ago that I'm nothing more than a big p***y next to that generation of men...

Can someone make a new topic on this with some real Suriano info? Or point me to the correct thread that tells us what is going on with this whole situation?:D

Reactions: cp4psu
I think we all wish we know what was going on, just passing time until something comes out for sure.
I also assume that if something official comes out a new thread will be started (or 10 new threads)

Reactions: papa_ed
Seems more like the parents are talking to the AD in State College while Nick stayed by in NJ according to reports.
Talking about what? Seriously, I have no clue.
The only topic is "are you enrolled and on the team"? If the answer is no, it's "seeyabye"

I think we all wish we know what was going on, just passing time until something comes out for sure.
I also assume that if something official comes out a new thread will be started (or 10 new threads)

I know. I was kidding, or just passing time. You are right though, when we find out what, there are going to be a ridiculous amount of Suriano threads.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT