ADVERTISEMENT

Flo may be nuts, but InterMat @133 . . .

slushhead

Mar 10, 2014
. . . is crazy. Check out what InterMat did to SeaBass at 133.

Their rankings are normally my fav, and I get the cold facts of W-L outcomes over the weekend, but no one who saw his match vs. Gross and knows he Injury Defaulted in the consi-finals would ever genuinely believe he is this low. It would be like dropping Nolf below that Van Rutgers guy a couple years ago. No way this sticks unless SeaBass is and remains significantly injured. Put him on the mat today, I still think he's Top 3-5.

If healthy, I think he takes the 133 title.
Discuss. ;)

Seabass is at least the 3 ranking wise and I think he really like you said could be the man in march.

Outside the lat drop he controlled gross start to end.

I also think he can more than anyone could handle the pace that ADs sets, which was ridiculous last year but at Midland's dare I say he took it up a notch......

Seabass is at least the 3 ranking wise and I think he really like you said could be the man in march.

Outside the lat drop he controlled gross start to end.

I also think he can more than anyone could handle the pace that ADs sets, which was ridiculous last year but at Midland's dare I say he took it up a notch......

I still don't know how he broke that cradle. Gross is looking pretty gaunt compared to how I remembered him a couple of years ago. ADS is beastly . . . and unlike Gross, I think Rivera has both the skill and mass to counter that onslaught effectively. Gross is looking more like the wily 43-yr-old veteran pitcher relying on all his craftiness to neutralize the new young power. Can he keep it up all March?

I still don't know how he broke that cradle. Gross is looking pretty gaunt compared to how I remembered him a couple of years ago. ADS is beastly . . . and unlike Gross, I think Rivera has both the skill and mass to counter that onslaught effectively. Gross is looking more like the wily 43-yr-old veteran pitcher relying on all his craftiness to neutralize the new young power. Can he keep it up all March?
My view is he locked the cradle, was like holy sh!t, and went to fast over. That created the momentum and room for ADs to slide out.

I also thought it was too quick a 2NF

I love RBY but I think he may be 2nd tier behind the big 3.

. . . is crazy. Check out what InterMat did to SeaBass at 133.

Their rankings are normally my fav, and I get the cold facts of W-L outcomes over the weekend, but no one who saw his match vs. Gross and knows he Injury Defaulted in the consi-finals would ever genuinely believe he is this low. It would be like dropping Nolf below that Van Rutgers guy a couple years ago. No way this sticks unless SeaBass is and remains significantly injured. Put him on the mat today, I still think he's Top 3-5.

If healthy, I think he takes the 133 title.
Discuss. ;)
Agree, he's 1-3 to me, and certainly top-5. Five of seven wins are Major Decisions, he has a 1-point loss to number-one Gross, and an injury default that should not be weighted as a decision loss imo.

Reactions: slushhead
My view is he locked the cradle, was like holy sh!t, and went to fast over. That created the momentum and room for ADs to slide out.

I also thought it was too quick a 2NF

I love RBY but I think he may be 2nd tier behind the big 3.
maybe but I like the way he wrestled DeSanto at the NCAAs and one could say it was pretty even...there was (in my eyes) a controversial no call as they went off the mat at one point.... We'll see

The early report was the Pio was leading Seabass 5-3 before defaulting. Not sure if that's true (just one board post) but that may have factored into it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT