ADVERTISEMENT

FLO article on Chance Marsteller

If this kid keeps on point--great come back story----but I live in Lock Haven--I have not heard any thing negative about Chance..sounds like he has his act together....but hearing not so good things about what is going on in that room...losing a ton of recruits ---for some reason---great class last year--it is my understanding they have lost over half of them....

If this kid keeps on point--great come back story----but I live in Lock Haven--I have not heard any thing negative about Chance..sounds like he has his act together....but hearing not so good things about what is going on in that room...losing a ton of recruits ---for some reason---great class last year--it is my understanding they have lost over half of them....

I've always been a Chance fan and I'm glad he's back and seems to be doing well. However, as somebody who is close to people with real problems like Chance, when they are doing well is when you should be worried the most, because when they are dong well they are more likely to relapse.

For Chance's sake I hope he doesn't. I want to see what a healthy and focused Chance Marsteller can do in college.

Reactions: Lyons212
Get counseling, surround yourself with good people, do what you love (in this case wrestling), and most-times it works out if really want it to...

Just one question...was the article written by a journalist? ;)

Reactions: NittanyLion84
Get counseling, surround yourself with good people, do what you love (in this case wrestling), and most-times it works out if really want it to...

Just one question...was the article written by a journalist? ;)

LOL, Roar with a troll post. o_O:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT