ADVERTISEMENT

Flo Apple TV problems

y2jriden

Aug 22, 2002
Sorry to keep bringing up FLO issues here but I seem to get more response here than I do from tweeting them or emailing. Last week I tweeted CP, Willie and Flowrestling, got nothing back. Tonight I emailed them this:

For the last week or so, Flowrestling on the Apple TV doesn't seem to be showing the events that are actually live. Under live, it only shows the ones in the future. For example, right now, Rutgers vs. Iowa isn't listed so I can't watch it on the Apple TV but it is showing on the website. Last weekend, I was able to watch the CKLV on Saturday but on Sunday it was no longer listed. It's like it think the current date is tomorrow's date. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but that didn't help.

Thanks
****end of email

Anyone else with Apple TV having any issues or seeing this? I thought maybe it was a problem with my Apple TV clock but can't find anything that looks weird

I had the issue with Cliff kean (day2) No problems today though. It was listed for me. Like 4th one from left to right.

Sorry to hear you had issues.

For example. I go into sports. Choose wrestling. Then live events right now on my screen I see from left to right, VaC Nation Holoday duals, Walsh Ironman, Central Michigan vs SDSU, Call State Bakersfield and then Iowa Rutgers.

Let me know if you see that

I had the issue with Cliff kean (day2) No problems today though. It was listed for me. Like 4th one from left to right.

Sorry to hear you had issues.

For example. I go into sports. Choose wrestling. Then live events right now on my screen I see from left to right, VaC Nation Holoday duals, Walsh Ironman, Central Michigan vs SDSU, Call State Bakersfield and then Iowa Rutgers.

Let me know if you see that
Thanks pish. The first Iowa match I saw was Iowa vs Maryland. Now that the Rutgers match is over, it’s still not there but it’s over so that’s probably to be expected. I’ll try again with events tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks pish. The worst Iowa match I saw was Iowa vs Maryland. Now that the Rutgers match is over, it’s still not there but it’s over so that’s probably to be expected. I’ll try again with events tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks

Weird that we seeing different things. It’s still there for me?
N0zIpGa.jpg

Last edited:
I have had the problem and I continued to be amazed about Flo’s ability to charge a fee and inability to execute.

And now in order to watch the finals of things like CKLV and probably the Scuffle we have to pay for the premium pro version.

All at a price higher than pretty much all other streaming services. And still can’t execute. Good news. I’ll just cancel again after the Scuffle.

Anyone know why I’m having hard time posting my pic? I’ve done it before but not working now? I took a photo. Upload to Imagur. Copied link and then put that link in here and didn’t work? That’s what I’ve done in pst to post pics

Edit..got it to work. I’m whatbthey call a computer illiterate

Last edited:
I have had the problem and I continued to be amazed about Flo’s ability to charge a fee and inability to execute.

And now in order to watch the finals of things like CKLV and probably the Scuffle we have to pay for the premium pro version.

All at a price higher than pretty much all other streaming services. And still can’t execute. Good news. I’ll just cancel again after the Scuffle.

Did you have the issue last night for Iowa/Rutgers? So far my only problem was last week day 2 of Cliff Kean

pish, does mat 2 work for you at Ironman? I can watch mats 1 and 3 on Apple TV but mat 2 wants my Apple ID and then says I don’t have a subscription. On the website, it’s mats 1,3,5 and they all work. It is unbelievable.

pish, does mat 2 work for you at Ironman? I can watch mats 1 and 3 on Apple TV but mat 2 wants my Apple ID and then says I don’t have a subscription. On the website, it’s mats 1,3,5 and they all work. It is unbelievable.

Sorry. Out tonight. Can’t check for you

ADVERTISEMENT