ADVERTISEMENT

Flo’s lawsuit against Willie and Rokfin

lol. Perhaps @lionlover can help out with a GIF or image, but Justin's tweet had me imagining FloKaren swimming in dollar bills.

Not FloKaren but easier on the eyes:
00-promo-image-how-to-save-money-like-beyonce-fans.gif

Something tells me if he bought another wrestling media company, he had a favorable outcome or is planning to have a favorable outcome.
My thoughts exactly. Also, Willie was pretty hurt and outspoken about the lawsuit as it was unfolding (as I would be as well). That being said, we haven't heard him say anything about the trial publicly in a while. Also, he's talked about Flo content in a not so negative way on his podcast. All this has me thinking they they probably settled, and gave Willie a sweetheart deal as long as he publicly doesn't bash them. Just my guess, but I know little about lawsuits and settlements.

My thoughts exactly. Also, Willie was pretty hurt and outspoken about the lawsuit as it was unfolding (as I would be as well). That being said, we haven't heard him say anything about the trial publicly in a while. Also, he's talked about Flo content in a not so negative way on his podcast. All this has me thinking they they probably settled, and gave Willie a sweetheart deal as long as he publicly doesn't bash them. Just my guess, but I know little about lawsuits and settlements.
I've heard Willy trash flo quite a bit - predictions, content going downhill, etc.

I've heard Willy trash flo quite a bit - predictions, content going downhill, etc.
You're right that in a recent podcast he did, but I've also heard him promote flo events and content which I was surprised to hear him do, considering they drug him through the mud for over a year with a frivolous lawsuit.

Yes, court ruling today came back. not sure where one could find it. perhaps @tikk10 knows
It's not even docketed yet, but even if it was docketed it'd cost me money to get it (I paid $10 to get Flo's petition however long ago that was) (so I'm, like, owed a beer I think) and it would take a week to be mailed to me. I'm reasonably certain that your lawyer has it, or will have it in the next few hours. If the rumor is accurate and it's good news, congrats, I'm looking forward to reading it.

It's not even docketed yet, but even if it was docketed it'd cost me money to get it (I paid $10 to get Flo's petition however long ago that was) (so I'm, like, owed a beer I think) and it would take a week to be mailed to me. I'm reasonably certain that your lawyer has it, or will have it in the next few hours. If the rumor is accurate and it's good news, congrats, I'm looking forward to reading it.
Honestly, most of us on this board probably owe you a beer for your opinions on various legal matters over the years.

Just messin' w/ ya, man. I hope it was good news for you, for sure.
Oh it's coming out.

The guess is whether the internet vs bud heavy wins this .....

My money is on bud heavy!

#itsalways5oclocksomewhere

ADVERTISEMENT