ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Five takeaways from Penn State's weekend sweep

It’s hard to imagine anyone not named Gable beating Kerk. And I’m excited to see the Kerk-GS match too.
Hope you're right. I may be more excited to see how Kerk matches up against Parris this year. He was an absolute juggernaut last season until he hit the GS brick wall.

Reactions: slushhead and mcpat
Nice write up, Clay. I'm curious why the article seems to say it was posted in the football section ("3H AGO FOOTBALL").

P.S. I know you're not gunning for a Pullitzer with this article, but between us friends, the English major in me feels compelled to suggest that you have your proofreader scrub the article for typos one more time. :)🤓

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
Hope you're right. I may be more excited to see how Kerk matches up against Parris this year. He was an absolute juggernaut last season until he hit the GS brick wall.
FWIW, Parris looked strong early today against Slinger, but didn’t seem able to maintain the energy and put him away like I thought he should. Don’t get me wrong, he majored, but didn’t destroy like I anticipated (based on what he was doing to people last season).

It’s hard to imagine anyone not named Gable beating Kerk. And I’m excited to see the Kerk-GS match too.
It's not that hard to imagine. Parris, Cass, and Schultz are all good enough to beat Kerk once.

IMO Kerk should win more than 50-50, but let's not discount the competition here. They're all age-group world champs.

It's not that hard to imagine. Parris, Cass, and Schultz are all good enough to beat Kerk once.

IMO Kerk should win more than 50-50, but let's not discount the competition here. They're all age-group world champs.
This board is missing a thumbs-down icon.

Reactions: PSUbluTX
Nice write up, Clay. I'm curious why the article seems to say it was posted in the football section ("3H AGO FOOTBALL").

P.S. I know you're not gunning for a Pullitzer with this article, but between us friends, the English major in me feels compelled to suggest that you have your proofreader scrub the article for typos one more time. :)🤓
A) If there’s no selection, it automatically defaults to that. B) They both a product of my haste and something I should’ve caught.

ADVERTISEMENT