First World Problems

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Last week I picked up my step kid from work and we stopped at Walmart . I decided to experiment when I saw they had bison ground meat and wagyu beef. I doubt it’s snake rivers quality ( they sell American grown wagyu meat) but I thought I’d try it.
I mixed the bison and the beef together to make burger patties, they were excellent and the cost was around 6.50-7.00 a lb total, I forget .
I stop at a different Walmart today for burger meat for a cook out, no bison . They had the Walmart wagyu but I opted out and bought their grade of grass fed no hormone meat for around $5 a lb.
Oh well, guess the friends will need to deal and drown their sorrys with Miller lite, add day ipa, yuengling flights, and spiked lemonade .
The real good beer disagrees with me at my age, probably the wheat so I became a shell of a man if I want a beer. However lucklily my screen name beverage choice agrees with me.
So to add to this , take your milk thistle extract , your TUDCA( Tauroursodeoxycholic acid) and other antioxidants . These will protect your liver . And your heart healthy stuff like niacin , red rice yeast, olive seed extract , and celery root extract . And I take more stuff too, I just don’t feel like typing more.
Are you an AmeriCAN or an AmeriCAN’T?

tIUguy2

May 25, 2016
Last week I picked up my step kid from work and we stopped at Walmart . I decided to experiment when I saw they had bison ground meat and wagyu beef. I doubt it’s snake rivers quality ( they sell American grown wagyu meat) but I thought I’d try it.
I mixed the bison and the beef together to make burger patties, they were excellent and the cost was around 6.50-7.00 a lb total, I forget .
I stop at a different Walmart today for burger meat for a cook out, no bison . They had the Walmart wagyu but I opted out and bought their grade of grass fed no hormone meat for around $5 a lb.
Oh well, guess the friends will need to deal and drown their sorrys with Miller lite, add day ipa, yuengling flights, and spiked lemonade .
The real good beer disagrees with me at my age, probably the wheat so I became a shell of a man if I want a beer. However lucklily my screen name beverage choice agrees with me.
So to add to this , take your milk thistle extract , your TUDCA( Tauroursodeoxycholic acid) and other antioxidants . These will protect your liver . And your heart healthy stuff like niacin , red rice yeast, olive seed extract , and celery root extract . And I take more stuff too, I just don’t feel like typing more.
Are you an AmeriCAN or an AmeriCAN’T?
A good single malt Irish will solve all of your problems.

Reactions: bourbon n blues