ADVERTISEMENT

First weekend of December

matter7172

Nov 14, 2012
I feel like this is the season kickoff despite the earlier entries on the schedule. Two PA battles, one with traditional in-state rival Lehigh; the other with re-emerging power Penn. Just got my tickets for the Palestra today. It's going to be a fun weekend! Great scheduling choice!

I feel like this is the season kickoff despite the earlier entries on the schedule. Two PA battles, one with traditional in-state rival Lehigh; the other with re-emerging power Penn. Just got my tickets for the Palestra today. It's going to be a fun weekend! Great scheduling choice!
Can I sit with you at the PSU/Rutgers match? Lol

Where are the UPENN tickets available? I plan to do both that weekend as well but have had trouble locating the UPENN tickets. Thanks

One interesting thing is that Penn is charging a HUGE premium for the Penn State dual compared to other duals. GA is $25 for PSU and $10 for other matches (even $8 for Cornell).

ADVERTISEMENT