First Vox criticized Biden, then CNN and now MSNBC

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Joey Asthma is getting shown the door..............

Worse placeholder EVER...........

Biden's confusing Taiwan-China remarks deal a blow to his credibility​

President Joe Biden turned heads on Monday when he pledged that the U.S. would militarily intervene against China if it invaded Taiwan, and signaled that his commitment to the island was stronger than to Ukraine. The confrontational statement marked a sharp departure from the U.S. policy of “strategic ambiguity” on Taiwan that has prevailed for decades.

But shortly after his remarks, Biden’s administration downplayed the statement, saying that the president had in fact not meant to signal a policy change, and that the usual U.S. posture on Taiwan remained intact.

It’s becoming a familiar pattern: Biden makes a bold statement expressing a new degree of readiness for war with a rival or adversary like China or Russia, and then his own staff walks it back. It’s also becoming a troubling pattern — while domestic audiences can laugh off Biden’s gaffes and missteps, there is no guarantee foreign powers will give him the benefit of the doubt. Biden is marring the credibility of his own speech, and potentially unwittingly causing the U.S.’s opponents to come to the conclusion that the U.S. is more inclined toward war than it is.

Reactions: Jerry

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
Ok Lefties----please tell me how Trump was even remotely close to this bad. And you can't use any of the stories you guys made up---Russian Collusion/ The Ukraine call.

I know you have no answer but I thought I'd ask.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Joey Asthma is getting shown the door..............

Worse placeholder EVER...........

Biden's confusing Taiwan-China remarks deal a blow to his credibility​

President Joe Biden turned heads on Monday when he pledged that the U.S. would militarily intervene against China if it invaded Taiwan, and signaled that his commitment to the island was stronger than to Ukraine. The confrontational statement marked a sharp departure from the U.S. policy of “strategic ambiguity” on Taiwan that has prevailed for decades.

But shortly after his remarks, Biden’s administration downplayed the statement, saying that the president had in fact not meant to signal a policy change, and that the usual U.S. posture on Taiwan remained intact.

It’s becoming a familiar pattern: Biden makes a bold statement expressing a new degree of readiness for war with a rival or adversary like China or Russia, and then his own staff walks it back. It’s also becoming a troubling pattern — while domestic audiences can laugh off Biden’s gaffes and missteps, there is no guarantee foreign powers will give him the benefit of the doubt. Biden is marring the credibility of his own speech, and potentially unwittingly causing the U.S.’s opponents to come to the conclusion that the U.S. is more inclined toward war than it is.
This man is within feet of the atomic football at all times. If that doesn't send a chill down your spine.....you're a Soc/Dem idiot....

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
I can't tell you how much fun it is watching you idiots whine like babies. You'll get your chance to change hings in two years.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019

There Has to Be a Backup Plan. There’s a Backup Plan, Right?

Inside the 2024 soul-searching that’s happening in every corner of the Democratic Party.

By Gabriel Debenedetti
Wow, I read most, but not all, of this article.

I kept waiting for the "other shoe to drop" and the author to finally inject some reality into the scenario about the Soc/Dem's near zero chances in 2024 with ANYBODY they decide to run. It just didn't happen to the point that I stopped reading. At no time did this article consider that Biden is a total fail and most, if not all, of his supporting staff are viewed as incompetents by an ever growing number of potential voters, including many from his own party.

No, the article talks about Biden as if he's a real possibility to repeat and in a parlor game type analysis, then runs through others in the Soc/Dem camp as possibilities to run in 2024 as if any of these people have more than a snowball's chance in hell after the first two year performance of not only Biden, but also his entire Regime, and, I dare say, his entire party. It's like the author is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic and trying to convince the readers that it will all make a difference in the outcome of the 2024 Presidential race. News flash: It won't .

They should be in desperation and/or panic mode at this point, not trying to figure out how best to repackage Kamala or Michelle or any of the others they speculate about. It won't work. The entire Party has been exposed as a disaster.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Hope we don't screw it up like the libtards did in 2020.
Prime example. Obamacare was a colossal f up. The Republicans had years to come up with a plan under Paul Ryan. They did nothing and had nothing. They both suck.

Reactions: Ski

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
I can't tell you how much fun it is watching you idiots whine like babies. You'll get your chance to change hings in two years.
No, things are changing in November. It's going to be embarrassing for you liberals when you find out that 75% of the country disagrees with you.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LOL... Another democrat with no self awareness. You clowns hold the award for whining like babies..... From 2016 and still going.... LMFAO

Reactions: Ski

Latest posts