ADVERTISEMENT

First Announced Match of the next NLWC Event

So, is Aaron redshirting?

I didn’t catch all of it, but at the beginning of FRL this morning they were talking about NCAA approving this year as a “free” year. Meaning anyone redshirting this year would essentially waste it because they can all wrestle without losing eligibility. Maybe that’s not official, or maybe I heard things wrong, but that’s how I understood it.

Not sure how that applies to wrestlers competing before November 1st (Brooks in this case), but it does add to the “it’s going to be a weird year” category...so who knows?!?!

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Football players get a free year , would think other sports would too

Football players get a free year , would think other sports would too
All fall sports get a free year but I thought that was because they cancelled all fall championships. I know some of the conferences are conducting their seasons (non-football sports) but there are no NCAA championships. If they grant this to winter sport athletes you would assume that there might not be NCAA championships.

Goofer WC desperately needs a new logo.

Perhaps they could go with something like this. It retains a bit of the fluffy cloud motif while also giving a shout-out to Minny's heavyweight focus.

896e50fa-7d20-415c-bdc3-93de6bb5dd0f_1.1b1a179e7f79db1feb22f45e92c4c4ab.jpeg

It sure seems like the grilled cheese has at least 10 pounds on the taco, I would take the GC on Saturday night, but this match could be very close with 1 hour weigh-ins.

Reactions: danoftw
If he wrestles before Nov. 1st.........Supposedly that means he can't wrestle for PSU this year. Then again.....it is a very weird year.
It's a free year isn't it or am I misunderstanding that. If it's free it's free it doesn't count he can wrestle if he wants to lol

ADVERTISEMENT