ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Rahne

If you called Yost at Utah State the phone would go unanswered.

Agree. It would be like dialing 9-1-1 on New Years Eve for gunshots. Got to reach down to FCS and find another diamond in the rough.

And what happens if we run the same offensive and experience the same issues? Fire him too! In fact, fire everyone until no one will take a job coaching football at PSU!
Well, if you hire a new offensive Coordinator I’d assume it’s because they run a better and different offense.

Had to do it. We were falling short of our explosive play quota.

If you’re going to play it safe then run the ball. If you don’t make a first down they either burn their last time out or clock runs and there’s no Hail Mary on last play of game. Franklin has to overrule that play call.

If you’re going to play it safe then run the ball. If you don’t make a first down they either burn their last time out or clock runs and there’s no Hail Mary on last play of game. Franklin has the overrule that play call.
He defended in the post game pc. Said the play was there and not executed by an unnamed player.

Clifford was so poor on the long throw it was the wrong call

Reactions: N&B4PSU
He defended in the post game pc. Said the play was there and not executed by an unnamed player.

Clifford was so poor on the long throw it was the wrong call
An unnamed player that goes by Clifford?

I said last season that Rahne needed to go. CJF is a program CEO type of coach who needs top tier coordinators in order to win big. Rahne as OC won’t get it done.

Reactions: Ughhh
An unnamed player that goes by Clifford?
I took it that the receiver ran the wrong route. It has happened several times. What was it Hamler and Friermouth in the same location in the end zone? Pretty sure that wasn't the way it was drawn up.

When McSorley didn't run out of the RPO, the offense struggled. Clifford needed to do that today because it was there. Can't imagine being told not to. Against Buffalo, he ran it several times when he should have given it to the back. I wonder if that is why he didn't run today. It is so important to the effectiveness of this offense.

I’ve wanted the highly incompetent Rahne fired since last year’s OSU game. You get no argument from me.
He is beyond incompetent, and he needs to go!

Reactions: stneumann83
Remember sluggo, DBs can't tackle. Whenever you're ready Reid and TCF are ready to put you through tackling drills. lol, clown.
Never said Reid or TCF CANT tackle Look it up clown I never said DBs can’t tackle. Look it up clown
Why are you such an Ass?

When McSorley didn't run out of the RPO, the offense struggled. Clifford needed to do that today because it was there. Can't imagine being told not to. Against Buffalo, he ran it several times when he should have given it to the back. I wonder if that is why he didn't run today. It is so important to the effectiveness of this offense.

Clifford has to mature as a QB. Young players get better, it's a matter of time & experience. This is the main reason why I believed that too many were too optimistic with the predictions. Experience is critical. He may need 6 games, all year, who knows.

I don't know. Maybe run the ball and if it doesn't get a first down, Pitt calls its last time out? I must be drunk
They have tried that philosophy 5 times over the last 3 years and are 0-5. Id rather them just run their offense. It did produce at least 1 first down to start the drive on a nice pass to Shorter.

Reactions: Ughhh and N&B4PSU
To be fair there were what, 3+ long balls that probably should have been completed which would have led to a very different result.

That being said, there’s very little effort to put our guys in a position to succeed. When you have fast, explosive athletes, give them the ball quick and let them beat one or two guys on their own. Very uninventive.

Reactions: Frabjous
ADVERTISEMENT