ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE. PAT. CHAMBERS.

giphy.gif

he has no control over this team.

all decisions are made from an executive level, I have been told even the length of half time is pre determined and not up to Pat.

and while we are at it, let's sign Pitt from 2022-2042

for the kids

I think you and MackDaddy need to think long and hard about sailing around the world.

LdN

"Tony! Shoot! Put it up! Now!"

*rushed heave* *clank*

"Don't worry about playing defense! Save your energy for the next possession!"

*opponent scores uncontested lay-up*

"Tony! Shoot! Put it up! Now!"

*rushed heave* *clank*

:eek:

The Chambers-hate tears are so tasty. I love every second of it. Going to be even tastier when he gets his 3-year extension after this year.

Mmmmmmmm... So satisfying watching Pat send the armchair ADs down in flames.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
The Chambers-hate tears are so tasty. I love every second of it. Going to be even tastier when he gets his 3-year extension after this year.

Mmmmmmmm... So satisfying watching Pat send the armchair ADs down in flames.

I heard a rumor Chambers has no choice in the molecular composition of the water they drink during timeouts.

Reactions: cfbinsider
he has no control over this team.

all decisions are made from an executive level, I have been told even the length of half time is pre determined and not up to Pat.

and while we are at it, let's sign Pitt from 2022-2042

for the kids

:confused: Not to worry, Tener,
I have determined you might have Neurosyphilis.

You’re becoming a severe headache along with numbness and some dementia (mental disorder).

You can be cured with the right antibiotics from your health care provider. However, treatment might not undo any damage that the infection has already done.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
:confused: Not to worry, Tener,
I have determined you might have Neurosyphilis.

You’re becoming a severe headache along with numbness and some dementia (mental disorder).

You can be cured with the right antibiotics from your health care provider. However, treatment might not undo any damage that the infection has already done.

but I have central air!!

ADVERTISEMENT