ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Belichick!!! Loses leads in 4th quarter.

I never blamed our effort. I think our guys play hard
QB throwing after crossing line of scrimmage. Could have easily ran for a first down. Game over.
Dropping interception right in your hands. Game
over.
Team effort doesn't mean they didn't play hard.

Wins way more than he loses and has the program at least back in the hunt Captain YouTube!!!
Thanks Captain obvious , the fact remains he’s 0-4 closing out games PSU has double digit leads in the 4th qtr
Heck if this was fidelity they would start a mutual fund based on that trend

Thanks Captain obvious , the fact remains he’s 0-4 closing out games PSU has double digit leads in the 4th qtr
Heck if this was fidelity they would start a mutual fund based on that trend
Lol, do we only get to count the games he lost in that “0-4” record?

Let me guess, we’d be “0-3” if we won one of those.

Reactions: mcgunns
Lol, do we only get to count the games he lost in that “0-4” record?

Let me guess, we’d be “0-3” if we won one of those.
The only games I am discussing are games with double leads in the 4 Yh quarter that end in loses So it’s OSU in 17-18 and MSU in 17-18. Win those games and we win the B1G and maybe go to the final 4

Wow, so we are winless in a subset of games that we lost? Color me shocked...
No we are winless in a sub set of games we had double digit leads in the 4th qtr
As I said Fidelity would start a mutual fund on that trend

No we are winless in a sub set of games we had double digit leads in the 4th qtr
As I said Fidelity would start a mutual fund on that trend
Sure, if they get to cherry pick and only select stocks that gain.

Did you know Franklin is unbeaten in games where he had a 4th quarter lead and ended up winning? There is another potential Fidelity fund...

Did you know Franklin is unbeaten in games where he had a 4th quarter lead and ended up winning? There is another potential Fidelity fund...
He’s undefeated in BT title games too when trailing big time!!!!

WTF? You talking about CJF had a 4th qtr lead vs OSU and MSU in both 17/18 and lost all 4

Reactions: zubrus1
So again, every game that we played that we had a double digit lead in the 4th quarter and won doesn’t count? Only the losses count?
I was talking about teams with a pulse. You know teams you have to beat to win the B1G or get to the playoffs.
But hey whatever. I’ve never been in the fire CJF camp or for that Matter RR
I just wish they figured out how to close out games vs OSU and MSU that’s all
But if you are happy have at it!!

Truth f’n sucks, doesn’t it?

And what do you plan on doing about it? Other than acting like a bitch about it?

You know what else is the truth? 5 straight bowl games in 5 straight years under Franklin. Top 10 recruiting classes. A Big Ten championship. A Fiesta Bowl win. A near flawless graduation rate, and community service rate.

You guys hang onto these things like a drowning man grasps at straws. There is nothing you can do about the losses - nor the wins. Nothing. You had your chance to gripe, but now everyone has moved on, except the knuckleheads who believe their whining and griping has some affect on the past. It doesn't.
The reality is the team is playing Kentucky in the Citrus Bowl on Jan 1 2019. Deal with it or don't, but nothing will change the past. For the better or for the worse.

Four out of four times!?? Double digit leads in the 4 Yh qtr??
Haven’t seen anything RE this yet. But please tell me Belichick didn’t run it on 4th and 5 with like a 60 yard-all-game RB.

No he put an aging Tight end with bad knees at safety. You may want to move the goalposts again now.
Thanks. Will do.

I just went to the ESPN and saw that play. Sheesh. Gronk hasn’t worked on his open-field tackling in a while I guess. At least he didn’t put Brady out there, or bicker with some snot-nosed fan. How was that?

And what do you plan on doing about it? Other than acting like a bitch about it?

You know what else is the truth? 5 straight bowl games in 5 straight years under Franklin. Top 10 recruiting classes. A Big Ten championship. A Fiesta Bowl win. A near flawless graduation rate, and community service rate.

You guys hang onto these things like a drowning man grasps at straws. There is nothing you can do about the losses - nor the wins. Nothing. You had your chance to gripe, but now everyone has moved on, except the knuckleheads who believe their whining and griping has some affect on the past. It doesn't.
The reality is the team is playing Kentucky in the Citrus Bowl on Jan 1 2019. Deal with it or don't, but nothing will change the past. For the better or for the worse.

I did not start the thread. Don't start no $hit and there won't be no $shit.

I did not start the thread. Don't start no $hit and there won't be no $shit.
So you think it's absurd that NE would fire Bill B...right, so do I. So why in the hell do you think or pretend so stupidly like JF needs to go or there are 50 other better coaches out there....it's f--king stupid, but you keep doing it. Wahhhh, he lost some games this year and PSU isn't in the top 5. If he wins this bowl game it will be 3 straight top 10 finishes and his recruiting has only gotten that much better in the last 2-3 years. So if you don't want stupid Sh!t, don't post stupid sh!t all of the time. He isn't a perfect HC and that is the point of this thread....not even the best of all time are perfect...so ease up on the you're a victim of JF's coaching BS. It's a tired act.

ADVERTISEMENT