Finally a President who will stand up to Putin

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Uninformed about what? This is your problem, you haven't demonstrated any ability to debate or discuss anything. You toss out your moronic opinions, and then support them with more opinions. You're a lightweight and all you're doing is whining like a little bitch.

YOU LOST

LOL.... "no one cares what you think."....

Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Actually the fact Biden isn't out there constantly is a fantastic strategy and it's driving the Right nuts. Ron Klain is earning his paycheck so far.

I don’t know where your getting the idea that Biden is driving the Right nuts. Most people on the right enjoy the Democrat clown show and the incompetence of the Biden Administration on display.

Creepy Joe and the “do nothing” Democrats can no longer hide under their fake COVID narrative they manufactured and are now center stage for all to see and are pushing policies that are way out of main stream America. In fact, the only reason they are in control right now is because they cheated in the last election by indiscriminate mass mail in voting and ballot harvesting in select states. I predict that won’t happen again.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Snowflake? Again you demonstrate a complete lack of original thought. Why not just call me a dirty hippy? I thought maybe you weren't part of the early-bird Sizzler crowd here but it's time to re-think that.

No one cares what you think.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001

The sanctions also target Moscow’s ability to borrow money by prohibiting U.S. financial institutions from buying Russian bonds directly from Russian institutions.

Ooooh, Joe is such a tough guy. Expels 10 diplomats and the sanctions above. 10 diplomats is what?? less than 1% of Russian operatives in the US. Preventing US financial institutions from buy Russian bonds DIRECTLY from Russian institutions does NOTHING, you can always buy them in the secondary market if you really want to buy Russian bonds. I'm sure there is a thriving market for them, LOL. As it has been the case with most of the Biden administration, it's all window dressing and no hard substance.

Keep posting the articles NJ. One of these days Joe will let you tickle the hair on his legs for your fanatic support.

Reactions: GulfCoastLion

katchthis

Sep 3, 2004
He'll solve the Russia problem after he has his "yellow cake" and tea with Iran, and after his nap if he has the energy.

BicyclePete

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Who exactly are you to talk down to me? I'm uniformed? I get my news from CNN? Kiss my ass.

You keep making shitty threads and can't even support your points. Just blathering nonsense from you all the time now.

You've made it clear whose side you are on. Biden's an idiot and russia is harmless and didn't do any of the nasty stuff they've been accused of. Leave them alone. Got it.
CNN isn’t news, it’s propaganda. You should check out the Project Veritas videos.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Unlike xiden, I am in no position to make that decision. Like me, neither is xiden. Given xiden's current mental capabilities, I doubt xiden is even able to spell Ukraine or find it on the map.

My fear is that the senile mf-er will press the wrong button and take out London, Paris, and Madrid instead.

If that happens, here's how the propaganda organs will open their nightly "news" broadcast: Temperatures reached 20,000 degrees Celsius in Paris today breaking daily records in that city in another alarming indication of the perils posed by global warming to the planet.

BicyclePete

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I love the aftermath of a good cage rattling.
Except you got your clock cleaned and you're not smart enough to know it.

bd24820d7b6741c98ba5551ec187ed93.gif

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Yeah and trump was a great president who didn't start an insurrection and all the other bullshit you morons believe...

I'll take this every day. You?

Poverty plunged. From 2017 to 2019, nearly 6 million people escaped poverty, driving the poverty rate down to 10.5% by 2019. That’s lower than it’s been since at least 1959. In fact, since 1959, the poverty rate has averaged 14%. Among blacks, the poverty rate dropped to 18.8%, also the lowest since at least 1959. Among Hispanics, it dropped from 18.3% to 15.7%, the lowest since at least 1972.

Reactions: psuted

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
Your move xiden.

"Russia warned the United States on Tuesday against sending warships to the Black Sea, urging American forces to stay away from the annexed Crimean peninsula "for their own good" as the situation along Ukraine's border caused increasing concern in the West. The U.S. Secretary of State, meeting with Ukrainian and NATO officials in Brussels, made it clear that the Biden administration, along with its allies in Europe, has Ukraine's back and considers Russia's ongoing military buildup in the region "very provocative."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-ukraine-united-states-standoff-fears/