ADVERTISEMENT

Final X ticket sales

matter7172

Nov 14, 2012
Just for curiousity, I looked on the Lehigh Sports site to see how sales are going for the June 23 event. It looks like they might have sold less than 100 seats to this point. I'm kind of shocked that the sales are that slow. I bought 2 tickets in the first row of sec. 5 and those are the only seats sold in that row. Any idea how tix are going for Rec Hall? They are not available online at this point but I'm hoping sales are more brisk for June 16.

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup
Just for curiousity, I looked on the Lehigh Sports site to see how sales are going for the June 23 event. It looks like they might have sold less than 100 seats to this point. I'm kind of shocked that the sales are that slow. I bought 2 tickets in the first row of sec. 5 and those are the only seats sold in that row. Any idea how tix are going for Rec Hall. They are not available online at this point but I'm hoping sales are more brisk for June 16.
No seats available in lower S2, S3, N2 or N3. About 80% full in the corresponding uppers of those. Only a few seats left in S4L and N4L. I think it's going to be a decent crowd.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT