ADVERTISEMENT

Final 8 episodes of Lucifer drop today on Netflix...

BBrown

Jul 27, 2001
Baltimore, MD
Should be some good binge watching on a pretty crappy weather weekend in the Balto. area.
I think the show is pretty fun and if they are still looking for another Bond Tom Ellis would be a good choice.
Also, the choice of Dennis Haysbert to play God was awesome, he's definitely got the voice for it.
On another Netflix note anyone see Army of the Dead?
Its pretty fun and mindless entertainment. Think Oceans 11 meets 28 Days Later.
In other movie casting choices I would like to see I vote Omari Hardwick as the John Stewart Green Lantern.
And in other bing watching worthy news, Season 7 of Bosch is dropping on Prime June 25th.

Should be some good binge watching on a pretty crappy weather weekend in the Balto. area.
I think the show is pretty fun and if they are still looking for another Bond Tom Ellis would be a good choice.
Also, the choice of Dennis Haysbert to play God was awesome, he's definitely got the voice for it.
In other movie casting choices I would like to see I vote Omari Hardwick as the John Stewart Green Lantern.
And in other bing watching worthy news, Season 7 of Bosch is dropping on Prime June 25th.

Haven't watched this show - is it the DC Comics 'Lucifer'? My brother got me into 'Shadow & Bone' on Netflix; very much reminds me of a YA series in the same sort of 'fantasy/sci-fi' genre as something like Hunger Games (with a lot of Firefly and Harry Potter thrown in). Big Steampunk type energy too. The biggest name in it is Ben Barnes, and it's not bad. You can tell the budget is limited because nearly everything takes place in small, enclosed sets, but they get a lot of bang for their buck. Solid CGI. My one issue with it is that it's pretty violent, but tries to be lighthearted and funny too. Needs to take a stand and be Game of Thrones, or go the other way and be Star Wars. I think the worldbuilding is really good but they do just dive in with a lot names, places, events, etc. without much backstory. You catch up though.

Haven't watched this show - is it the DC Comics 'Lucifer'? My brother got me into 'Shadow & Bone' on Netflix; very much reminds me of a YA series in the same sort of 'fantasy/sci-fi' genre as something like Hunger Games (with a lot of Firefly and Harry Potter thrown in). Big Steampunk type energy too. The biggest name in it is Ben Barnes, and it's not bad. You can tell the budget is limited because nearly everything takes place in small, enclosed sets, but they get a lot of bang for their buck. Solid CGI. My one issue with it is that it's pretty violent, but tries to be lighthearted and funny too. Needs to take a stand and be Game of Thrones, or go the other way and be Star Wars. I think the worldbuilding is really good but they do just dive in with a lot names, places, events, etc. without much backstory. You catch up though.
Wish I could say if it is or not I have never read the DC comics version.🤷‍♂️
I have Shadow & Bone on my watch list but am trying to finish some things up before I start something new.

Reactions: Midnighter2
It is loosely based on the DC comics character. The show is pretty entertaining. Some drama. Overall, it is worth watching. I wasn't much of a fan of the first half of season five but currently re-watching it ahead of the second half.

Agreed. Lucifer is fun and entertaining.

PS The show is coming back for a 6th season and 10 more episodes. I guess that's the we really mean it this time final season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT