Fina (swimming's world governing body) bars trans from women's swimming

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
They sort of lost me when they said it was OK if you transitioned before 12.

1. No, it's never OK.

2. Who the **** is transitioning to a female at 12?

LdN
It's like a consolation prize. The bad news is you lost your junk and it's too late to ever get it back. But the good news is you can swim competitively against people actually born as females. Hooray!

If you give into Lefties on this kind of BS there will be plenty of "transitioned" females before they are 12 years old. They will push it and push it to one extremely bizarre demand after another.

‘I literally lost organs:’ Why detransitioned teens regret changing genders​

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
It's like a consolation prize. The bad news is you lost your junk and it's too late to ever get it back. But the good news is you can swim competitively against people actually born as females. Hooray!

If you give into Lefties on this kind of BS there will be plenty of "transitioned" females before they are 12 years old. They will push it and push it to one extremely bizarre demand after another.

‘I literally lost organs:’ Why detransitioned teens regret changing genders​

Let's keep in mind that in gymnastics they have to test competitors to make sure they aren't 12.

Any ambiguity like this will be exploited.

China will soon have 10 female swimmers who all 'transitioned' before 12.

LdN

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001

I absolutely agree with this, but that's beside the point.

This means that that thing from UPenn can never compete in the Olympics. I hope it also means that this will filter down to other levels of swimming. And eventually to other sports.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
426576b92771e1b8f5887291663eae293b1590465d8a7eb15b2f2863c198e6b3.jpg

Op2

Mar 16, 2014

That's it exactly. A good way of saying it that I read once is, going through male puberty is a performance enhancing drug. Once you've gone through male puberty, the advantages conferred cannot be undone. Some can, but others can't.

If someone goes through male puberty and then transitions to female and then dies out in the woods somewhere and years later they find the skeleton and do forensics to try to learn about the person, they're going to conclude that the person was male. The gone-through-puberty male skeleton is different than the female version and going on hormones or whatever can't change that.

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001
If someone goes through male puberty and then transitions to female and then dies out in the woods somewhere and years later they find the skeleton and do forensics to try to learn about the person, they're going to conclude that the person was male.

Obviously that forensic scientist is transphobic!

Reactions: bison13

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Even Hillary is coming out against this. Of course, NJ, Paoli, Laffy, and 2 lying, are all for it.

Lesgo_Brandon

Nov 11, 2021
St Louis
Even Hillary is coming out against this. Of course, NJ, Paoli, Laffy, and 2 lying, are all for it.
I'm pretty sure even they know it's bat shit crazy but you know how white liberals get stuck in their corners when it comes to politics. At least the minorities are coming around.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001

1. No, it's never OK.

2. Who the **** is transitioning to a female at 12?

LdN
Yep, agree 100%. What kind of screwed up parent agrees to this kind of child abuse. It blows my mind that a parent could do something like this. But I have a feeling that many of those kids when they reach adulthood and realize how badly they've been abused decide to sue their irresponsible parents.

Reactions: Yanks49

Latest posts