ADVERTISEMENT

Fields decommitting?

Man I've never seen so much vitriol on a college fb message board. Worst part is ya'll can't even give the dude some credit and apologize for acting like total clowns.
Any fool can say he is wise but only someone wise can admit he is a fool.

Just a bit of perspective ...PSU has approx 685,000 living alumni and literally millions of people who would consider themselves fans of the school. You just happen to see 10 or 15 of the worst representatives on this board. Percentage-wise, probably no different than any other school in the country.

Man I've never seen so much vitriol on a college fb message board. Worst part is ya'll can't even give the dude some credit and apologize for acting like total clowns.

Thank you Buddha.

Reactions: humpydudas19
tumblr_ngj0sp5yqK1tp17q2o1_400.gif

As a loyal member of PSU nation, I cringe at the words "PSU decommit". I followed our early 5 star commits and I crossed my fingers. After all, it's a long way to February and my trepidation has now been confirmed twice. And I ask myself, is there anyone else on the PSU coaching staff now jumping off a bridge? It came to me today. The answer is NO. I'm a fan: an old fan but a fan. It's SOP for JF. I saw Trace leading us to the playoffs in 2018, followed by Tommy Stevens doing the same in 2019 and a dynasty would begin, aka OSU(HISSSSSSSS). Now I have to become a realist and looking at the recruiting game for what it is. Every recruit loved the visit. The stadium was incredible. The State College was so homey. The weight room was perfect. The coaches seemed to really care about him, So why do the OHIO STATE commits don't?

As a loyal member of PSU nation, I cringe at the words "PSU decommit". I followed our early 5 star commits and I crossed my fingers. After all, it's a long way to February and my trepidation has now been confirmed twice. And I ask myself, is there anyone else on the PSU coaching staff now jumping off a bridge? It came to me today. The answer is NO. I'm a fan: an old fan but a fan. It's SOP for JF. I saw Trace leading us to the playoffs in 2018, followed by Tommy Stevens doing the same in 2019 and a dynasty would begin, aka OSU(HISSSSSSSS). Now I have to become a realist and looking at the recruiting game for what it is. Every recruit loved the visit. The stadium was incredible. The State College was so homey. The weight room was perfect. The coaches seemed to really care about him, So why do the OHIO STATE commits don't?
They don't go to OSU to "play school", they go to OSU to play football-- Cardale Jones

You clearly are a Troll and related to all of the following
  • GeorgiaNittany44
  • Psufan44 who conveniently shared with us this gem when GeorgiaNittany44 was being "cornered" ...Appreciate you shared the info you had. It's the reason I subscribe- I rarely post- doesn't mean if I happen to post that I made it up.
  • Nit16 (the poster who coincidentally showed up to "scold" every poster who might have posted anything negative about GeorgiaNittany44. This "troll" has a special need to use the word "Sir" in many of his/her responses)
  • And then we have you....PSUSIR...your non-paragraphical responses are similar to a certain longtime poster, but they also lack some flavorful adjectives, so we know you aren't him. We can only assume that you are also GeorgiaNittany44...who also tends to type in long-winded crybaby non-paragraphical style.
And the latest "troll loop" is closed.

Last edited:
  • GeorgiaNittany44
  • Psufan44 who conveniently shared with us this gem when GeorgiaNittany44 was being "cornered" ...Appreciate you shared the info you had. It's the reason I subscribe- I rarely post- doesn't mean if I happen to post that I made it up.
  • Nit16 (the poster who coincidentally showed up to "scold" every poster who might have posted anything negative about GeorgiaNittany44. This "troll" has a special need to use the word "Sir" in many of his/her responses)
  • And then we have you....PSUSIR...your non-paragraphical responses are similar to a certain longtime poster, but they also lack some flavorful adjectives, so we know you aren't him. We can only assume that you are also GeorgiaNittany44...who also tends to type in long-winded crybaby non-paragraphical style.

You really are a paranoid personality. I challenge you to prove any of that. Balls in your court Sherlock.

• GeorgiaNittany44

Hey Pool Boy: Pens win! Pens win!

Sidney Crosby rules!!!

:);):);):)

REPORT: Nation's Top-Ranked QB Sets Florida Visit

Just last week, Five-Star recruit Justin Fields announced that he was decomitting from Penn State, and reopening his recruitment. It hasn't taken long for one of the hottest names in college football to get used to being recruited again, as he's already planning on visiting Florida again this weekend. After three visits this week, 5-star QB Justin Fields will be at UF next week for his second trip in as many months https://t.co/D29R7KySgp — Zach Abolverdi (@ZachAbolverdi) June 14, 2017...

By Mike Tuffey

Just last week, Five-Star recruit Justin Fields announced that he was decomitting from Penn State, and reopening his recruitment.

It hasn't taken long for one of the hottest names in college football to get used to being recruited again, as he's already planning on visiting Florida again this weekend.

Fields, who also visited Florida in May but didn't want the trip to be publicized because he was verbally committed to Penn State at the time, figures to be one of Florida's top recruits, as he has been linked to the Gators for a few months, even while he was committed to Penn State.

Clearly, Florida is heavily recruiting Fields, as he said that five coaches text him a day to check in on him.

However, Florida is definitely not the only suitor for Fields' talents, as he also made secret visits to Auburn and Georgia, while he was committed to Penn State, and he is also planning a visit to Florida State soon.

It should be a very interesting summer for Fields.

Fields, who also visited Florida in May but didn't want the trip to be publicized because he was verbally committed to Penn State at the time, figures to be one of Florida's top recruits, as he has been linked to the Gators for a few months, even while he was committed to Penn State.

Clearly, Florida is heavily recruiting Fields, as he said that five coaches text him a day to check in on him.

However, Florida is definitely not the only suitor for Fields' talents, as he also made secret visits to Auburn and Georgia, while he was committed to Penn State, and he is also planning a visit to Florida State soon.

It should be a very interesting summer for Fields.

Just a bit of perspective ...PSU has approx 685,000 living alumni and literally millions of people who would consider themselves fans of the school. You just happen to see 10 or 15 of the worst representatives on this board. Percentage-wise, probably no different than any other school in the country.
Yeah it's definitely different.

A delusional kind of different.

To his credit, Jones went back and got his degree - and took his comment in good natured fun.
True, but it seems with this quote that the recruiters at tOSU put no effort into stressing academics during the recruiting process. Although it may just be a kid writing something dumb. Either way, it had to make Urbs a little hot under the collar.

ADVERTISEMENT