ADVERTISEMENT

Fields decommitting?

I never posted all the information. The QB was never mentioned by name. That was probably due to his respect to whomever gave him the info. But if you read it there was no doubt it was Fields. And I left out details such as its a "done deal". There are people who actually know things and are reliable. He has a hell of a proven track record. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. Being in Georgia most of it has nothing to do with PSU. This one did so I posted it. If you think it was luck so be it.

Okay - you were right. Your information panned out. Great. Most here, myself included, were aware that Fields' commitment was tenuous at best given how far he's risen lately and how much pressure there is to stay close to home; had to figure he would re-open his recruitment at some point 'officially' (noting he said he was 'keeping his options open' months ago). Maybe you haven't been around (thus the new moniker) much lately, but when folks here (who are plenty salty about plenty of things...) see a) new moniker, b) few posts, c) a 'stirring of the pot' kind of vague post that ends with 'hope I'm wrong,' well, we're suspicious. Moreover, it is troll-like behavior to start a new thread about a topic discussed thoroughly in an exhaustive and comprehensive manner in another thread, especially when it's bad news.

I have to ask - why was this one topic (Fields and his impending decommitment) the impetus for your return to BWI?

It wasn't my first post under the nic. I had a few within a thread but first time starting one. Just thought the info was credible and newsworthy enough to post it. I get there was going to be doubt and expectd that. But as a diehard PSU fan the personal level others go to discredit someone is way over the top. They just assume I'm a troll without knowing one way or the other. As for why I'm back on the board? Pretty simple really. Recently bought a tablet. Added the app and signed back in. Had no interest in using my phone and really don't use the PC that much. Tablet just makes a lot of things easier to use.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Okay - you were right. Your information panned out. Great. Most here, myself included, were aware that Fields' commitment was tenuous at best given how far he's risen lately and how much pressure there is to stay close to home; had to figure he would re-open his recruitment at some point 'officially' (noting he said he was 'keeping his options open' months ago). Maybe you haven't been around (thus the new moniker) much lately, but when folks here (who are plenty salty about plenty of things...) see a) new moniker, b) few posts, c) a 'stirring of the pot' kind of vague post that ends with 'hope I'm wrong,' well, we're suspicious. Moreover, it is troll-like behavior to start a new thread about a topic discussed thoroughly in an exhaustive and comprehensive manner in another thread, especially when it's bad news.

I have to ask - why was this one topic (Fields and his impending decommitment) the impetus for your return to BWI?

And why didn't he just post it in the "2018 Recruiting" thread where all the other perpetual "Fields is going to de-commit" posts like his non-original post resided??? Inquiring minds want to know? He claims he was doing the PSU Community some great service by initiating this thread on a completely non-original topic of his - what precisely was this great service he was providing that he is so proud of? He didn't even put a "FC" marker on his utterly, old-news non-original thread title which is supposed to be against the rules according to Tom Mc (i.e., when a poster does this, it is supposed to be incorporated into the existing thread where the topic is being discussed and similar posts reside, but that didn't happen here which is somewhat interesting in its own right given that duplicate posts have almost always been handled in this manner in the past).

I never posted all the information. The QB was never mentioned by name. That was probably due to his respect to whomever gave him the info. But if you read it there was no doubt it was Fields. And I left out details such as its a "done deal". There are people who actually know things and are reliable. He has a hell of a proven track record. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. Being in Georgia most of it has nothing to do with PSU. This one did so I posted it. If you think it was luck so be it.

Good Lord you are a nauseating moron - this rumor has been being published daily somewhere on the internet, including the recruiting string on this very board, since at least February of this year - i.e., 5 months ago! Give it a rest Francis!

Get a life idiot. I passed on some info. It wasn't mine and I'm not trying to take credit for it. Why that bothers you is funny as hell.

And why didn't he just post it in the "2018 Recruiting" thread where all the other perpetual "Fields is going to de-commit" posts like his non-original post resided??? Inquiring minds want to know? He claims he was doing the PSU Community some great service by initiating this thread on a completely non-original topic of his - what precisely was this great service he was providing that he is so proud of? He didn't even put a "FC" marker on his utterly, old-news non-original thread title which is supposed to be against the rules according to Tom Mc (i.e., when a poster does this, it is supposed to be incorporated into the existing thread where the topic is being discussed and similar posts reside, but that didn't happen here which is somewhat interesting in its own right given that duplicate posts have almost always been handled in this manner in the past).
Gee, you sure are fussy. :D

It wasn't my first post under the nic. I had a few within a thread but first time starting one. Just thought the info was credible and newsworthy enough to post it. I get there was going to be doubt and expectd that. But as a diehard PSU fan the personal level others go to discredit someone is way over the top. They just assume I'm a troll without knowing one way or the other. As for why I'm back on the board? Pretty simple really. Recently bought a tablet. Added the app and signed back in. Had no interest in using my phone and really don't use the PC that much. Tablet just makes a lot of things easier to use.

Okey doke. In case you get any more scoops, might I direct you to:

2018 Recruiting Class Thread

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/2018-recruiting-thread.111294/

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/2019-recruiting-class-thread.164357/

Again, this topic has been discussed endlessly in the "2018 Recruiting" thread - your topic was neither interesting or new.....nor did it contain a "FC" label which topic titles rehashing old news and rumors are supposed to carry. That's all real interesting that you wanted to test out your new tablet by starting new threads posting old rehashed rumors on the board - thrilling stuff..... Good gracious you're a nauseating blowhard.

Okey doke. In case you get any more scoops, might I direct you to:

2018 Recruiting Class Thread

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/2018-recruiting-thread.111294/

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/2019-recruiting-class-thread.164357/

OK sorry. I don't post much and it never occurred to me. Others have called me out on this and now I know.

Get a life idiot. I passed on some info. It wasn't mine and I'm not trying to take credit for it. Why that bothers you is funny as hell.

Get a life says the moron who claims to be passing on staggering, earth-shaking "rumors" that have been being posted in the "2018 Recruiting" thread for at least 5 months! I think you should seek you're own advise twit-boy and "get a life" other than posting "new thread" rehashed rumors about PSU recruiting targets so you can test out how your new tablet is working.....

Again, this topic has been discussed endlessly in the "2018 Recruiting" thread - your topic was neither interesting or new.....nor did it contain a "FC" label which topic titles rehashing old news and rumors are supposed to carry. That's all real interesting that you wanted to test out your new tablet by starting new threads posting old rehashed rumors on the board - thrilling stuff..... Good gracious you're a nauseating blowhard.

Judging from your replies I bet a lot of people here think the same about you LOL. You really add nothing to the discussion except your rinse and repeat answers. Talk about boring and nauseating. You are the master of it.

I don't even think I have ever been any kind of argument with anyone on a message board, especially here. Excepting you now. Someone who is completely full of crap and outright making things up. And apparently has jocks on his mind while typing every sentence.

PSUrise ... don't take it personally as I am surprised you don't recognize the guy who is insulting you. He has been posting for years under a variety of handles such as Beast of the East, Bushwood, Franklin Restores the Tradition, and other names that I can't quite recall at this moment. He is the most insulting human being I have ever come across in my life and he clearly has some issues that require professional help. As with all his prior names, he will eventually get banned and then return with a new moniker. You will NEVER EVER get the last word in with him and the insults will just continue ad nauseum. "IGNORE" is your friend.

What's the policy on getting banned and coming back under a new name?

Get a life says the moron who claims to be passing on staggering, earth-shaking "rumors" that have been being posted in the "2018 Recruiting" thread for at least 5 months! I think you should seek you're own advise twit-boy and "get a life" other than posting "new thread" rehashed rumors about PSU recruiting targets so you can test out how your new tablet is working.....

You have major issues. Would love to stick around and swap some more boring and name calling replies but it's time to go to work. I'm sure you can find someone else to bore while I'm gone. Go get em Fido!!!

What's the policy on getting banned and coming back under a new name?

Why don't you have Tom check it out? Never banned but I'm sure you know more than he does.

Judging from your replies I bet a lot of people here think the same about you LOL. You really add nothing to the discussion except your rinse and repeat answers. Talk about boring and nauseating. You are the master of it.

Gee, why don't you enthrall us all with another new thread disclosing a 5 month old rumor being discussed daily in the "2018 Recruiting" thread??? Irony doesn't begin to describe your "add nothing"....."rinse and repeat"....bull$hit, LMFAO.

Judging from your first "New Post" I bet a lot of people here think the same about you LOL. You really add nothing to the discussion except your rinse and repeat "New Posts" on topics that have been, and are being discussed, ad naseum in another thread titled "2018 Recruiting". Talk about boring and nauseating. You are the OG, as in Original Gang'sta, of it.

Why don't you have Tom check it out? Never banned but I'm sure you know more than he does.

This from the guy whose last post read:

You have major issues. Would love to stick around and swap some more boring and name calling replies but it's time to go to work. I'm sure you can find someone else to bore while I'm gone. Go get em Fido!!!

Ironic doesn't even begin to describe a boorish moron such as yourself. LMFAO, what a tool.

Good gracious you're a nauseating blowhard.
Ironic doesn't even begin to describe a boorish moron such as yourself. LMFAO, what a tool.
5d6eba3fac509b72d0f8fd48c02352fb.jpg

Reactions: JoeDidntKnow
Appreciate you shared the info you had. It's the reason I subscribe- I rarely post- doesn't mean if I happen to post that I made it up.

Appreciate you shared the info you had. It's the reason I subscribe- I rarely post- doesn't mean if I happen to post that I made it up.

Doesn't mean the dozens upon dozens of people who posted the identical very old and well-worn rumor in the "2018 Recruiting" thread made it up either.... You subscribe to read 5 month old beaten-horse rumors? Interesting.... If you do decide to post, as you rarely do, and it is a 5-month old retread rumor being discussed ad naseum in another active thread topic clearly labeled as such (i.e., "2018 Recruiting" in this case), please make the post in the existing thread rather than starting a "New Post" to discuss a third-party "rumor" you heard that has been being discussed for at least 5 months in the other thread.

Doesn't mean the dozens upon dozens of people who posted the identical very old and well-worn rumor in the "2018 Recruiting" thread made it up either.... You subscribe to read 5 month old beaten-horse rumors? Interesting.... If you do decide to post, as you rarely do, and it is a 5-month old retread rumor being discussed ad naseum in another active thread topic clearly labeled as such (i.e., "2018 Recruiting" in this case), please make the post in the existing thread rather than starting a "New Post" to discuss a third-party "rumor" you heard that has been being discussed for at least 5 months in the other thread.
I appreciate the shared rumor too. I happen to like an old, gristly, beaten-horse, retread, discussed ad nauseam type of rumor as much as anyone. I will, nevertheless, take your advice under consideration too. For a relatively new poster, you sure are savvy Mr. Kraken.

Reactions: Al_Tuna
I came here to apologize only to him basically because I was one of the jerks though I only said he was making it up.

Then some nut started calling me a jocksniffer for some reason. Bothers me because while I enjoy following recruiting I can't take someone that is either mistaking me for someone else that is maniacal with recruiting or just embellishing things for the sake of argument.
That's classic bushwood/ Franklinrestores. Don't let it get you down. It's his thing. You just have to read them and enjoy them as entertainment.

This is an absurd comparison. Trump always tweets stupid shit, but everyone on this board was holding it sacred that fields would NEVER decommit. Your metaphor doesn't stand up, because NO-ONE with credibility had forecasted this yesterday whereas ANYONE with credibility would agree that trump is going to bash someone within the next 10 minutes on his twitter account.

Where exactly have you been? There have been rumors about how soft Fields was almost from the start. Maybe its been heavier on the premium board, but while people are disappointed, absolutely nobody who has been following closely is surprised. Don't blame me because you were ignorant of the situation or apparently only listen to all the wrong posters.

Reactions: PSUriseANDfire

As you can imagine, its been a rough 6 years on this board, and we're very leery of posters that appear new and come bearing bad news that we've all been hearing for months. The attacks on you weren't personal, they were the knee jerk reaction we all have to "outsiders" coming here to rain on our parade.

I don't believe you, but that's my "entitled right". I smell "troll" and you're one.

Your repeated confrontational tone, coupled with your need to be "correct" while concurrently playing "victim" is a dead giveaway.

Where have you been all these years? You went away for an extended period and suddenly had an "urge" to return? :rolleyes:

You have put considerable thought and effort into your "Panther ruse", but it's not working.....at least with me.

I'm fairly confident that you're the former Pitt troll who claimed to attend PSU for a couple of years and could miraculously recall dorm names where you allegedly lived.

Last edited:
I can't help but notice the numerical similarity between your moniker "psufan44" and our newest friend "GeorgiaNittany44". :rolleyes:

Wow this thing has really triggered you LOL. OK here's the truth. I got up the other day and just decided I was going to troll the PSU board. Of course being a Pitt, OSU, Michigan ( fill in school of your choice ) I had to come up with something good. But what? Oh I know, JF is their highest ranked recruit so I'll just say he is decommitting!! Of course being that he was committed for months and "solid" I knew it was a real stretch. Of course there is no insider or son in law but I had to make that up just to really play with people's heads. Then.....he decommitted within a day!! Oh man if you could only feel the joy I felt over that! The timing was perfect! What were the odds when nothing had leaked from any PSU insiders? And then there was an unexpected bonus I hadn't planned on. What you ask? Triggering Jerks like you!

As you can imagine, its been a rough 6 years on this board, and we're very leery of posters that appear new and come bearing bad news that we've all been hearing for months. The attacks on you weren't personal, they were the knee jerk reaction we all have to "outsiders" coming here to rain on our parade.

I get part of what you said. But yea some of it is personal. And one jerk in particular who continues his mission to somehow prove me wrong and expose me as a fraud who made a lucky guess. As I stated before it wasn't my info and I'm not trying to take credit for anything. Now that it happened it's "anyone knew this was going to happen" if you read the recruiting thread. Or I posted in the wrong place. Oh and my new favorite...who goes to work at 4:26 PM? So you can see how petty this all gets. I'm just someone who posted info that was given to me by a very good source. But trust me it will be the first and last time I ever do. Not worth the effort or dealing with the insults.

I don't believe you, but that's my "entitled right". I smell "troll" and you're one.

Your repeated confrontational tone, coupled with your need to be "correct" while concurrently playing "victim" is a dead giveaway.

Where have you been all these years? You went away for an extended period and suddenly had an "urge" to return? :rolleyes:

You have put considerable thought and effort into your "Panther ruse", but it's not working.....at least with me.

I'm fairly confident that you're the former Pitt troll who claimed to attend PSU for a couple of years and could miraculously recall dorm names where you allegedly lived.

You would make a piss poor detective. So defending myself against many who threw out insults makes me a victim? No it makes me speak for myself when people like you assume things that aren't true. And I'm the one with the confrontational tone? Yea I quit posting and came back. Mind boggling huh. :rollseyes: You are "fairly confident" I'm a Pitt fan. Like I said you would be a piss poor detective. Don't quit your day job. And lastly I'm a PSU fan...not an alum. Never claimed I attended PSU. And more "facts" you want to throw out there about me?

I can't help but notice the numerical similarity between your moniker "psufan44" and our newest friend "GeorgiaNittany44". :rolleyes:

And? Wow you are consumed by all this. Ever been arrested for stalking?

Reactions: Herkmeister
Where exactly have you been? There have been rumors about how soft Fields was almost from the start. Maybe its been heavier on the premium board, but while people are disappointed, absolutely nobody who has been following closely is surprised. Don't blame me because you were ignorant of the situation or apparently only listen to all the wrong posters.

I'm impressed with your ability to spend 10 bucks/mo.

Look - what you said in your OP isn't new or any different than what's been posted dozens of times about Fields in other threads; you just had better timing and luck (and felt the need to start your own thread). Congrats?

Man I've never seen so much vitriol on a college fb message board. Worst part is ya'll can't even give the dude some credit and apologize for acting like total clowns.
Any fool can say he is wise but only someone wise can admit he is a fool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT