ADVERTISEMENT

Fields decommitting?

GeorgiaNittany44

May 9, 2017
Hope this isn't true. Was texting with my son in law who is a huge Georgia fan and season ticket holder. He said an insider on the premium board posted a GA QB was on the verge of decommitting. Didn't mention Fields by name but he copied the post and texted it to me. Very obvious the QB is Fields. Says Auburn, FSU and FLA are the main players. I know I'll be called out on this as a troll and I debated on posting this because of that. I'm just relaying what I heard and hope it's not true.

WdEAq.gif

Oh good lord. It aint happening.

And why would Georgia have any insight at all, they are most likely not even taking a QB this year.

No quarterbacks in Georgia are going to Georgia. I guess they all want to get out.

Hope this isn't true. Was texting with my son in law who is a huge Georgia fan and season ticket holder. He said an insider on the premium board posted a GA QB was on the verge of decommitting. Didn't mention Fields by name but he copied the post and texted it to me. Very obvious the QB is Fields. Says Auburn, FSU and FLA are the main players. I know I'll be called out on this as a troll and I debated on posting this because of that. I'm just relaying what I heard and hope it's not true.

Oh - something is indeed very obvious...

Ignore...

Troll?

IDK if that's the right term :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pride
Right on cue - a posting about Justin and a new member who claims to have "inside info" starts a thread saying he is decommitting - its like clockwork.

You win some you lose some.;)

Welcome aboard. Didn't I see you down around the Forbes Tower today, panhandling?

OK just as I said here come the troll remarks. I use to post all the time on PSU boards as GeorgiaNittany. Probably before most on here even found the forums. Cheese lion, Carol, Jan, MarshCreekEagle, Bernie and others were also regular posters at the time. Got away from posting and signed back up somewhat recently and post here and there. I live in Cobb County, the same County as Fields in Georgia. My daughter and I traveled up for the spring game this year. Have plenty of pics from our trip up there. If you still think I'm a troll that's fine. I'm just passing on info that was passed to me. Not saying it's legit just what I heard. Hopefully it's not.

There is always a chance that a kid will decommitt - it's part of the process. If he does, then good luck to him. If he chooses to stay then he will get a tremendous amount of support on and off the field.
Man, you are rational sometimes.

go away kid you bother me

Got a text from my son

He's good friends with a guy who's neighbor is a weatherman.

He says it may rain later this week

I'm just passing on the info - not sure if it's true or not.

:)

Reactions: Pride
Shouldn't you have signed-up as "GeorgiaPanther":)

Reactions: FightOnState
Man this Board can be tough sometimes. Thought he qualified his message sufficiently. What happened to don't shoot the messenger?

Threads like these serve no purpose other than to rile up a fan base. There are plenty of threads and posts about Fields and others - posting unsubstantiated 'premium board' rumors about recruits is trolling - period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT