ADVERTISEMENT

Ficken actively seeking PK work....

The Eagles need a kicker!!!! Along with an offensive line, but Ficken would have nailed the one that was missed today along with the missed xtra point. Hey Chip, Ficken may save your job!!!!

Reactions: psu00
I'm more than a little disappointed in FLO that he didn't at least sign Kicken Ficken to a practice team contract seeing as how he decided to change kickers last week.

Reactions: WeR0206
Never understtod when guys did these types of vids to say hey I can kick in the NFL.. Ficken should add a long snapper, a holder, and a rushing NFL Line and see how it goes.

Almost every NFL kicker can do this.
Exactly. Never knew a player that got a tryout because of a look-what-I-can-do video.

Last edited:
Never understtod when guys did these types of vids to say hey I can kick in the NFL.. Ficken should add a long snapper, a holder, and a rushing NFL Line and see how it goes.

Almost every NFL kicker can do this.
So what's he supposed to do? Sit at home waiting for the phone to ring? At least this gets his name out there.

Reactions: psualt
Exactly. Never knew a player that got a tryout because of a look-what-I-can-do video.

That German dude that was kicking balls from mountain to mountain got a workout, and he had never played American football before.

ADVERTISEMENT