Fetanyl seized

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Well I will say there's a possibility we're actually catching more guys, right? But I don't think it's due to that.
The only people we catch are the ones who turn themselves in. Otherwise we would have to chase them and that would be racist.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
2000 lbs in 2019
11,000 lbs in 2021

Thanks Joe

Joe Biden and the Democrat Party is allowing and promoting these illegal border crossings so that they can overwhelm the country with illegals on a gamble that they somehow grant amnesty to a ton of illegals so they can vote for Democrats. They are using these people as political pawns in their never ending dishonest and Un-American thirst for political power.

The Democrats could give two sh*ts about security or what’s good for the interest of the legal citizens of this country. Instead, they will destroy America in order to maintain their own political power.

Trouble is that many South and Central American illegals are socially much more aligned with the Republican Party rather than the Godless Democrat Party so there gamble may backfire on the scum balls.

In the interim, illegal drugs and terrorist from all corners of the world are flooding into the country from the Southern border and the legal citizens are far less safe, drugs are killing our citizens, and legal citizens are going to pay much higher taxes in order to absorb this invasion of illegals.

If there was ever a valid reason to “impeach” Biden and the entire dishonest and corrupt Democrat Party, this is it.

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It's because fentanyl is now being produced directly in Mexico. They no longer need to rely on China.
Hence the need for a tough border policy. A few years back I asked some friends in the know and those that live near the border about Mexican cartels.
Growing up it was always Columbia, how did it change ? Basically what they told me was they were always there and active and I guess they worked with Columbia but as Columbia fell they took over.
They recommended some books and I read maybe 1/4 of one before concluding almost every aspect of Mexican politics is so corrupted by their presence that it's impossible to get rid of them .
Hard left wing or people oriented parties ? Cartel shills? Right wing? Cartels. They have their hand in everything. The regular folk just need to keep their heads down.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Hence the need for a tough border policy. A few years back I asked some friends in the know and those that live near the border about Mexican cartels.
Growing up it was always Columbia, how did it change ? Basically what they told me was they were always there and active and I guess they worked with Columbia but as Columbia fell they took over.
They recommended some books and I read maybe 1/4 of one before concluding almost every aspect of Mexican politics is so corrupted by their presence that it's impossible to get rid of them .
Hard left wing or people oriented parties ? Cartel shills? Right wing? Cartels. They have their hand in everything. The regular folk just need to keep their heads down.
The moment KiKi was murdered, it was over and Katie bar the door. Then it was political assassinations followed by the building of real armies made up of actual military personnel. There's so much money, everything is corrupt. There's two ways to fix this, kill demand, or kill everyone and level the country. It's that bad.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
The moment KiKi was murdered, it was over and Katie bar the door. Then it was political assassinations followed by the building of real armies made up of actual military personnel. There's so much money, everything is corrupt. There's two ways to fix this, kill demand, or kill everyone and level the country. It's that bad.
I'll find the book and link it here.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Just watch. Politicians will blame the drug crisis on seniors taking opioids for their arthritis. New, stricter rules on the way.

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
YNAjDBG.png

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
I have a question. Given the number of people dying from Fentanyl, why aren't those caught trafficking and selling eligible for the death penalty? Same with illegal weapons, for that matter.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
It’s worse than some people know, how much influence do you think the cartels have? Don’t you think some DAs and LE might possibly be compromised or working with them?
I am sure I am naive on this but if a politician is ever shown to be pushing legislation at the behest of a cartel should be charged with manslaughter.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I am sure I am naive on this but if a politician is ever shown to be pushing legislation at the behest of a cartel should be charged with manslaughter.
Shown to be? Lolol. You’d never know. Go watch Ozark or watch it again. It’s not that hard to imagine and it would be hard to catch.
You target vulnerable people through either bad habits or vices or ideology. True Believers are easily corrupted because their cause is just.
They might never know but if they did they’d turn their head away and take the cash.
The entire racism industry is a grift. Hell, the entire left is a scam. Any government program they come up with has payoffs built in. I’d say the military is similar but that common defense thing is important .

Reactions: LionDeNittany

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
You paying attention to some of these DAs?
well, throwing a brick through a window or getting into a bar fight is one thing. That much F is really tantamount to murder, IMHO. If these guys are not considered a risk I don't know what is. I am hopeful that these dudes were just mules (one was 19) and that there is a plan on how to get the people north of these kids.

F has been found to be the cause of many deaths. These druggies are lacing things like MJ and lower end highs. But they don't know what they are doing so often put too much F in there and are killing people. The problem with F is that it is so lethal for a very small amount. One kilogram of fentanyl has the potential to kill 500,000 people according to the DEA

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
well, throwing a brick through a window or getting into a bar fight is one thing. That much F is really tantamount to murder, IMHO. If these guys are not considered a risk I don't know what is. I am hopeful that these dudes were just mules (one was 19) and that there is a plan on how to get the people north of these kids.

F has been found to be the cause of many deaths. These druggies are lacing things like MJ and lower end highs. But they don't know what they are doing so often put too much F in there and are killing people. The problem with F is that it is so lethal for a very small amount. One kilogram of fentanyl has the potential to kill 500,000 people according to the DEA
One KG of fentanyl has a street value of $150,000- $200,000 also.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
It’s worse than some people know, how much influence do you think the cartels have? Don’t you think some DAs and LE might possibly be compromised or working with them?
The cartels have clearly deeply captured our law enforcement.

There’s even chatter that the Uvalde shooter had ms-13 links and it was an attack on border patrol families. It would certainly explain a lot if the cartel bought off/threatened the police chief.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
The cartels have clearly deeply captured our law enforcement.

There’s even chatter that the Uvalde shooter had ms-13 links and it was an attack on border patrol families. It would certainly explain a lot if the cartel bought off/threatened the police chief.
You go off the rails a lot imo, however it’s never outside the realm of possibility when you’re dealing with a sophisticated criminal enterprise.