ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentz just doubled down on the booing of injuries

And the other players that were back in the game a play or so later? Funny how they don't get a mention. Oh well, your team had a chance to win on Saturday and couldn't deliver. I'd be pissed about that too if my team lost.
So you are talking about 2 guys, assclown. Both are explainable, but I doubt you have the intelligence to understand. I’ll try again.

OUR DE…#17 was noticeably limping after the prior play (possibly cramping). Then played the following play and went down to your pathetic chorus of boos. Stayed out for several plays.

Our All American level safety #1 Brisker was hurt several times (stinger?) in the Wisconsin game. Got fixed on the sidelines and came back in. No issues from their fans/coaches. Similar thing happened at Iowa and the fans and coaches are convinced he’s pulling an Austin Desanto.

Well, I have to say that you guys are certainly consistent in your staggering stupidity. I guess the biggest insult I can give you is that….You sir, are a typical Iowa fan!

Aren’t you the guy that was completely wrong on the order of the PSU injuries? Wasn’t that embarrassing enough for you yesterday? Do you desire to get slapped down again?!? You are quite the masochist!
HawCory said:
Thank you.

The dude is trying to rewrite the history of what happened when anybody with a DVR can go watch and see for themselves that he's completely wrong.

This post was from before he went back to look at the DVR and realized his timeline was messed up. HawCory was wrong and he admitted it. There is no need to bring up old posts. After doing internet battle with him yesterday, I have no problem defending this particular Iowa fan.

So you are talking about 2 guys, assclown. Both are explainable, but I doubt you have the intelligence to understand. I’ll try again.

OUR DE…#17 was noticeably limping after the prior play (possibly cramping). Then played the following play and went down to your pathetic chorus of boos. Stayed out for several plays.

Our All American level safety #1 Brisker was hurt several times (stinger?) in the Wisconsin game. Got fixed on the sidelines and came back in. No issues from their fans/coaches. Similar thing happened at Iowa and the fans and coaches are convinced he’s pulling an Austin Desanto.

Well, I have to say that you guys are certainly consistent in your staggering stupidity. I guess the biggest insult I can give you is that….You sir, are a typical Iowa fan!
I’m guessing our esteemed guest, and most of the Iowa fan base, never played sports to realize that cramping can be an issue, especially on an unseasonably warm day. By the shots of the crowd that I saw, it appears that the most strain they put on their muscles is when they put the leg rest down on the La-Z-Boy.

HawCory said:
Thank you.

The dude is trying to rewrite the history of what happened when anybody with a DVR can go watch and see for themselves that he's completely wrong.

This post was from before he went back to look at the DVR and realized his timeline was messed up. HawCory was wrong and he admitted it. There is no need to bring up old posts. After doing internet battle with him yesterday, I have no problem defending this particular Iowa fan.
I stand corrected. Didn’t realize I was responding to yesterday’s post. Thought he was doing it again. Deleted original post. Apologies to @HawCory for owning up to his inaccuracies.

Reactions: psu00

tumblr_oxkbonlfoM1rzoi3uo5_500.gifv

And the other players that were back in the game a play or so later? Funny how they don't get a mention. Oh well, your team had a chance to win on Saturday and couldn't deliver. I'd be pissed about that too if my team lost.
Which players specifically?

How do you justify booing Mustipher who was seriously injured on the 5th play of the game?

You're such a GD douchebag, it isn't even funny, you just got done saying how the Iowa fans booed players faking injuries... Hey asshole, they booed Mustipher who not only didn't come back in the game, his season is over, you f'ing moron. BTW, PSU had 4 other players that did not return to the game - most if whom were booed! BTW, #17 - one of our absolute best defensive players - left the game for 4 plays after leaving! Your notion that we'd sit one of our best defensive players to slow down Iowa's offense (who doesn't even run pace) is just so f'ing absurd, it isn't even worth discussing. I just gave you a FACTUAL EXAMPLE of Iowa fans booing a Student-Athlete who was not only hurt on the play, but whose season was ended on the play (something that you just claimed NEVER HAPPENED and that the all knowing classless Iowa douches only boo fakers!). Now you come back with this lame bullshit - why don't you just STFU and leave asshole!

It’s obvious what is going on here. iowa is feeling mighty insecure with the “win” last Saturday and therefore know deep down they don’t deserve the #2 ranking (and won’t be anywhere near there at season’s end). All their bullshit about faking injuries is their insecurity rising to the top. Deflection at its finest.

Penn State will always be better than iowa. It is what it is.

Case closed.

Now I expect Iowa fans to do the right thing and apologize.
You have a newbie fan base in Iowa tasing success for one of the only times in their lives. It’s 1 regular season game and they’re acting like they won the Super Bowl. 🙄. I wouldn’t count on them apologizing.

I half suspect Ferentz and company are pushing the injury controversy to prevent what would have been the national conversation otherwise- that Iowa was losing 17-3 and Penn St would have won going away if Clifford had not been injured and out of the game.

LOL. Shows how much of a douchebag Ferentz is if the Dooz is siding with CJF.
The fact that we're all still talking about it, including CJF, is an embarrassment. I hope after he spoke of it on Tuesday he said that is the last time he'd address it.

STATS:
  • Iconic mascot of the University of Iowa since 1948
  • Made into a public art display with the 2004 & 2014 Herkys On Parade Campaign around Iowa City, IA
  • Placed 4th at UCA College Nationals in 2015
aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2hhd2tleWVzcG9ydHMtY29tLzIwMjEvMDIvMDUyYzlhZDUtaGVya3lfc3Bpcml0X3NxdWFkX3BhZ2UuanBn.jpg

You're such a GD douchebag, it isn't even funny, you just got done saying how the Iowa fans booed players faking injuries... Hey asshole, they booed Mustipher who not only didn't come back in the game, his season is over, you f'ing moron. BTW, PSU had 4 other players that did not return to the game - most if whom were booed! BTW, #17 - one of our absolute best defensive players - left the game for 4 plays after leaving! Your notion that we'd sit one of our best defensive players to slow down Iowa's offense (who doesn't even run pace) is just so f'ing absurd, it isn't even worth discussing. I just gave you a FACTUAL EXAMPLE of Iowa fans booing a Student-Athlete who was not only hurt on the play, but whose season was ended on the play (something that you just claimed NEVER HAPPENED and that the all knowing classless Iowa douches only boo fakers!). Now you come back with this lame bullshit - why don't you just STFU and leave asshole!
You are correct that the players that were injured, especially the one that is out for the season, should not have been booed. I never said that they should be nor that there weren't legitimate injuries. My point is that you want to focus on the players that didn't come back and my question is about the ones that did.

The player I'm thinking of is the one who sat down in front of Iowa's bench, then jumped up after the trainers arrived, took a moment to jump on the tiger hawk mid field and was back in a play later. Maybe #1 although that could be wrong. That to me was where the booing really picked up because it was so blatant.

You are correct that the players that were injured, especially the one that is out for the season, should not have been booed. I never said that they should be nor that there weren't legitimate injuries. My point is that you want to focus on the players that didn't come back and my question is about the ones that did.

The player I'm thinking of is the one who sat down in front of Iowa's bench, then jumped up after the trainers arrived, took a moment to jump on the tiger hawk mid field and was back in a play later. Maybe #1 although that could be wrong. That to me was where the booing really picked up because it was so blatant.
#1, Brisker, has had repeated problems like this verus both Wisconsin and Auburn. He plays at a very high level and seems to cramp easily, although I am not 100% sure that's the case. But he has had repeated issues like this way before Iowa.

#1 is Brisker. He has had shoulder issues since the Wisconsin game (he was in and out of that game too). He'll come out in obvious pain for a few plays, the trainer will work on his arm and then he'll go back in. He did this at least twice. He is also our best DB, so there is no way we want intentionally take him off the field if he was able to play.

Quit beating your head against the wall trying logic and reason with hawk fans. As a collective, their brainpower wouldn’t light up a nightlight.

Exactly how was Franklin busted? Because Cap’n Kirk said so? Your coach called him out…that puts the burden of proof (which needs to be more than, “Sparty did it once”) squarely on his shoulders. It’s more likely that Kirk is happy to keep this “they cheated” narrative going as it takes the emphasis off of how his team’s glaring weaknesses were exposed.
again...go look at the tape. these tapes are in the B10 office and again if Franklin did not start this on sat it would have never been an issue. dude u guys have a great team but were gassed in the 3 and 4th quarter. if clifford did not get hurt ur D would not have played 35 min+. if Franklin was right, he would not have to spin the narrative and focus on the guys Iowa fans and coaches did not complain about.

again...go look at the tape. these tapes are in the B10 office and again if Franklin did not start this on sat it would have never been an issue. dude u guys have a great team but were gassed in the 3 and 4th quarter. if clifford did not get hurt ur D would not have played 35 min+. if Franklin was right, he would not have to spin the narrative and focus on the guys Iowa fans and coaches did not complain about.

Why do Iowa fans’ posts read like they have a mouth full of peanut butter.

Please read a book or something.

You’re just continuing to show your ignorance. You need to give up and go home, because it’s a school night.

Reactions: psu00
Exactly what did Franklin start? He said he didn’t appreciate his players getting booed. Cap’n Kirk turns around and basically calls Franklin a cheat with absolutely no evidence to support his claim. I get that fans will boo, especially after visiting a few tailgates on the way to the game. But Kirk doubling down in defense of drunk knuckleheads makes no sense. He got the win. Why stoke the fire over smelling rats? It’s so very petty and small. Full disclosure, I’ll say the same for Franklin…be the bigger man and just let it go. But as much as you’d like to believe otherwise, he didn’t start this ridiculous pissing contest.

"these (sic) tapes are in the B10 office." You people really are dumb.

Well, since the tapes are in the Big 10 office, will they see the ridiculous TD call Iowa got and discipline the officials? The tapes are in the office…that’s gold Jerry, gold.

This is absolutely incorrect. Watch the tape yourself. The booing started on the 5th play. The only two players who were injured who returned to the game were not flopping. #1 has had shoulder issues all year and #17 was visibly limping on the previous play.

ADVERTISEMENT