ADVERTISEMENT

Felony Friday - Newsweek Story was Primed to Destroy Accepted Narrative in the Jerry Sandusky Case

I’m pretty sure Jerry is guilty , as in about as certain that the sun rises in the east sure.
A judge might only allow a certain amount of victims to testify in court if they are saying the same thing overall . The amount has no bearing on his guilt or innocence.
It’s the testimony and how they are perceived . I’ll also add that Kane has more victims that wanted to testify but Jerry was already found guilty with essentially a life sentence, so there was no need to take them to trial .
Jerry is as guilty as the sky is blue.

LMFAO you make all these declarations and judgements about others when you're a servile, toady, lowlife, scumbag and water-boy defender of the corrupt who have capriciously libeled countless individuals including the entire Penn State Community, not just Joe Paterno! And your sorry arrogant cowardly @as is going to come on here and lecture about people lacking character, integrity, morals, decency, etc...??? LMFAO - at you, you piece of human excrement wuss, not with you clown-boy!
ROTFLMAO. WTH. GTHBB

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Anyone believing the 70s shit is an imbecile.

True, but many of propagators of the "70's shit" (i.e., Joe knew....I called the PSU football coach, not PA Child Services despite the fact that I was an adopted child living with adoptive parents at the time...blah, blah, blah) are not imbeciles, they're just corrupt, lying, self-serving, self-dealing scumbag, cowardly pieces of human excrement (Osprey Ly'in being a great example!).

I’m pretty sure Jerry is guilty , as in about as certain that the sun rises in the east sure.
A judge might only allow a certain amount of victims to testify in court if they are saying the same thing overall . The amount has no bearing on his guilt or innocence.
It’s the testimony and how they are perceived . I’ll also add that Kane has more victims that wanted to testify but Jerry was already found guilty with essentially a life sentence, so there was no need to take them to trial .

And who are Kane’s “additional victims”? Wouldn’t surprise me if all thier stories were as pathetic as the ones of Randy Tice, Michael Quinn, Glenn Neff, and Frankie Probst! The OAG brought two additional accusers after the arrest: Sabastian Paden, who concocted the ridiculous Sandusky basement as sex dungeon story and Ryan Rittmeyer, who didn’t even know Jerry Sandusky. It’s safe to assume the other accusers were even worse.

Pretty much it. There will be no more trials for JerBear. The answers people are seeking aren’t coming from there. Maybe CSS shed some light in time, but JerBear dies in prison.

Wallace onboard, hopefully not the last BIG this weekend.

Pretty much it. There will be no more trials for JerBear. The answers people are seeking aren’t coming from there. Maybe CSS shed some light in time, but JerBear dies in prison.

Wallace onboard, hopefully not the last BIG this weekend.

Big athletic kid with a head on his shoulders .

Thanks, Didier.

I'm confused about something in your response....
I take it the '84/'85 reference is wrt Sandusky. Correct? Even with no report, did the person give details to the OAG - was there consistency with later reports about grooming, etc.?

Does the Altoona GJ report somehow tie to JS? It doesn't seem so, but I'm not clear on that from what you wrote. Thanks.

The only detail Fina mentioned was it was contact with a minor. Likely something involving inappropriate touching or the inference of such but not of the graphic nature of some of the later allegations.

It was mentioned by Fina on April 13, 2011....so there was a fairly limited number of people interviewed at that time and that’s where the OAG likely heard about it.

I don’t know of any direct tieins between Altoona and PSU aside from proximity, but there were parallels.

Reactions: Bob78
It doesn't matter if this supposed Newsweek Article is ever published or not. The narrative is set. There are no bombshells out there that will vindicate Joe, C/S/S, or Penn State in the eyes of the general public. The bad guys won. It sucks but its reality.

It took big money to stop the publication of the story. Ira anyone?

Reactions: marshall23
John Odermatt of Lions of Liberty does another Felony Friday podcast with John Ziegler to discuss the lastest developments in the fiasco. This podcats is an hour and seventeen minutes and discusses what would have been in the Newsweek story that never happened including the Lock Haven 5, the false accuser, and the absurd settlements that Penn State made ($115 million for 36 claimants) as well as other details of the saga. Here is the write-up for the podcast:

A Newsweek Story was Primed to Destroy the Accepted Narrative in the Jerry Sandusky Case

John Ziegler joins the Felony Friday show for a fourth time to expose the out of control fraud that has occurred during the Penn State settlement process as a resulted of the Jerry Sandusky scandal. . Some background on John Ziegler, he's a documentary filmmaker, director and author. John has a podcast called The World According to Zig, and he's a columnist at Mediaite. And he's without a doubt the most knowledgeable person on the Penn State/Sandusky/Paterno scandal. There are two reasons why I wanted to bring John back on the show. The first, HBO released their Paterno Movie and the absurd "Joe knew" story line is back in the mainstream media. The second, and the main reason why I invited John back on the show is because there's A LOT of new evidence in this case that is now available for public consumption. Most people don't know that John and Ralph Cipriano, also a previous guest on this show, had a massive article that was so very close to being published by Newsweek just prior to the release of the Paterno film. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. John is here to share what happened and to talk about all the new developments in the Penn State/Jerry Sandusky/Joe Paterno saga. Luckily, John has made the entire Newsweek article available on his website, linked below.

Somebody needs to start noticing that so many of these JZ developments occur whenever there is a big PSU event taking place. (IMHO)

ADVERTISEMENT