ADVERTISEMENT

Feel awkward for asking but....

Prayers and best thoughts coming your way. Know that this board has your back.....we're like a family here...albeit a dis-functional one at times, but when it matters most, we seem to pull the rope in the same direction.

Reactions: fairgambit
Can I get a few prayers from the board? Bad week- leukemia. Would appreciate it greatly.
I have a friend who was diagnosed with an aggressive form three years ago at age 42 and after treatment and a BMT he is back to work. You WILL beat this!

Prayers to you and your family.

Can I get a few prayers from the board? Bad week- leukemia. Would appreciate it greatly.
You are in my prayers. I know it may be easy for me to say, but remember the big guy upstairs cares for you. As you maintain your faith in bad times he will take good care of you. Faith can often be seeing and believing.

Will add you to my daily Prayer to Padre Pio for Healing. God bless.

Padre Pio of Pietrelcina, obedient father, you loved the sick and infirm more than yourself because in them you saw Jesus. In the name of God you performed miracles of healing in body, soul and mind.

Your intercession with God healed the ills of past and present and strengthened people to respond with confidence to future challenges. Those who came to you regained a sense of spiritual integrity as you rekindled hope in their lives, and encouraged them to renew the spirit in their hearts.

Through the intercession of Our Heavenly Mother, may we experience your powerful assistance and be healed in our bodily and spiritual needs, particularly (psu00) and gratefully give praise and thanks to God for all His blessings. Amen.

ADVERTISEMENT