-Football (No. 9)
-Basketball (No. 13)
-Hockey (No. 9)
-Wrestling (No. 2)
-Lacrosse (No. 1)
-Women’s Vball (No. 8)
-Women’s Soccer (No. 18)
-Men’s Soccer (No. 13)

After seeing this posted above, I am not going to lie. Disappointed in the drop we've seen in the Fencing team.
Ok, I joke. But, I do recall around late 90's early 2000's the Fencing team was top program for 10 straight years or so. No, I don't follow Fencing, and have no idea what happened.

OL

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Currently Ranked Penn State Sports:
-Football (No. 9)
-Basketball (No. 13)
-Hockey (No. 9)
-Wrestling (No. 2)
-Lacrosse (No. 1)
-Women’s Vball (No. 8)
-Women’s Soccer (No. 18)
-Men’s Soccer (No. 13)

After seeing this posted above, I am not going to lie. Disappointed in the drop we've seen in the Fencing team.
Ok, I joke. But, I do recall around late 90's early 2000's the Fencing team was top program for 10 straight years or so. No, I don't follow Fencing, and have no idea what happened.

OL
Can't provide a link in this post but read somewhere that fencing hit a wall.

Reactions: OhioLion
Saw

Saw that last night in highlight.
I’m with you and am curious.

OL

Thanks. Chambers’ gesture and facial expression look as though the pu player said something disrespectful. Chambers seems to react like, “Get the f*ck out of here.” Someone disagreed with me yesterday in another thread, but Chambers’ reaction still doesn’t look like what I would expect in the “Good game” line.

Reactions: OhioLion
Thanks. Chambers’ gesture and facial expression look as though the pu player said something disrespectful. Chambers seems to react like, “Get the f*ck out of here.” Someone disagreed with me yesterday in another thread, but Chambers’ reaction still doesn’t look like what I would expect in the “Good game” line.
Agree 100%. That’s why I’d really like to know if anyone caught the interaction.

OL

Not sure if someone already posted this (although I did check this particular thread), but although most everyone on the board has probably already seen this clip of Saquon, the recent response from Bill Russell seemed worth sharing:

Currently Ranked Penn State Sports:
-Football (No. 9)
-Basketball (No. 13)
-Hockey (No. 9)
-Wrestling (No. 2)
-Lacrosse (No. 1)
-Women’s Vball (No. 8)
-Women’s Soccer (No. 18)
-Men’s Soccer (No. 13)

OL
it fell off the rails when the admin railroaded the coach and fired him.

I saw it live and via replay. I have no idea what was said, but the body language did not look like anything less than cordial. Given the relative difference in height, maybe Chambers asked how the weather was up there.

ADVERTISEMENT