ADVERTISEMENT

February 2020 PSU Tweets/Articles Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
As I mentioned in January, each month of the football offseason I'm going to set up a Tweets/Articles thread for PSU football. My hopes is that these threads will become the place to go for tweets and articles about PSU football during the offseason.

Recruiting tweets/articles should go into appropriate recruiting thread. Things like We Are Better tweets, and coaching changes, deserve their own thread. Hopefully, in time, folks will figure out what is big enough that it warrants its own thread, and what should go in this thread. As we work toward that point, I'll be merging threads into this thread, when I feel it should have been posted in this thread, as opposed to a new thread being started.

I also encourage discussions about the tweets and articles posted in this thread (and subsequent month threads) to take place in this thread.

While not as good a speaker and big personality as JoMo, Kirk philosophies remind of JoMo. Should be interesting to see the offense this year and the adjustments. Look for improvements especially with in game adjustments.

Interesting that Franklin and Taylor both mentioned need for stability. Also interesting to hear him talked about playing at Beaver Stadium and how loud it was. Having a coach who was successful by using technique and smarts should work out well with the unproven talent.

Reactions: Option Bob
ADVERTISEMENT