ADVERTISEMENT

Feature: Thorpe family epitomizes PSU's legacy recruit tradition

Aug 31, 2005
State College
bwi.rivals.com
Check out a preview of our latest magazine edition of Blue White Illustrated, including this story from Penn State history and contributor Lou Prato. Our Blue-White Game preview edition is currently on newsstands all over Pennsylvania, and has been mailed out to our subscribers.

Keep an eye out for other stories from our newly printed magazine Thursday, Friday and Saturday, too!

ORDER YOUR BWI MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION HERE!

CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY!

Really good read... Prato didn't remember Chris Thorpe.... I certainly did, could not wait for him to play and he had the worst injury luck I ever saw. JoePa .. stood by guys like Chris Thorpe... and guys like Chris Thorpe never forgot it.

Check out a preview of our latest magazine edition of Blue White Illustrated, including this story from Penn State history and contributor Lou Prato. Our Blue-White Game preview edition is currently on newsstands all over Pennsylvania, and has been mailed out to our subscribers.

Keep an eye out for other stories from our newly printed magazine Thursday, Friday and Saturday, too!

ORDER YOUR BWI MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION HERE!

CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY!

I'm surprised that there isn't at least a mention of CJ's cousin Geno who was a guard on the basketball team until he transferred out a couple of years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT