ADVERTISEMENT

FC: The role of ucla in getting the three players released from China?

Last time I had a hangover I quit drinking indefinitely. That ended the next Friday night.

:D

I just looked at ucla's basketball schedule. They don't have a real game until December 9th, when they play michigan (unranked). They play #12 cincinnati on December 16th. So indefinitely could be a few weeks. We'll see.

UCLA basketball players admit to shoplifting in China,
thank Trump

ABC News
By EMILY SHAPIRO and STACY CHEN Nov 15, 2017, 3:14 PM ET

The three UCLA basketball players detained in China last week have admitted to shoplifting

and thanked President Donald Trump for helping them return to the U.S.

The players are suspended indefinitely as UCLA reviews the situation, Coach Steve Alford said, adding they will not travel with the team and will not suit up for home games.

ucla-presser-KABC-TV-ml-171115_16x9_1600.jpg

Cody Riley, LiAngelo Ball and Jalen Hill speak at a press conference at UCLA, Nov. 15, 2017.

Ah, Singapore...one of my favorite cities. Not my style, but for you perverts, Orchard Tower is what you're looking for while on the island. Notice the attention the guy gets at the 2:00 minute mark.

these kids just admitted to stealing from multiple stores, not just LV. And, it was all three. They thanked Trump.

Those kids were very fortunate that Trump was in China at the time.

I hope these kids get punished, severely. However, I am glad they aren't being jailed in China. crazy situation and shows how dumb kids are. other countries don't mess around with crooks. In many, even civilized countries, they could have been whipped. In China, 10 years...even France is 3 years.

I agree with all you said...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT