ADVERTISEMENT

FC: The Most Arrested College Football Teams In America

"Arrests" means little to me. We've seen what an overzealous DA can do when he and Trippony tag-teamed to try and arrest 3/4 of our football team for egregious actions like taking a bike out of a trash bin or driving one in the dark without a light. Then there is the ubiquitous "date rape".

Man was channel surfing and I rarely watch that all sports network unless its the only option for watching a psu football game but paused on it for a minute as it caught my eye and they had a panel just skewering Rutgers.... Just body slamming them with each one taking their turn then even brought some beat writer and he finished up the beat down. With lists of all the things that have gone on there recently. Reminded me of how they just lined up and took turns nuking Joe awhile ago.... Not saying Flood is innocent or their players but when they decide to turn their guns on you that individual or school gets both barrels and they control the message they want conveyed....

Reactions: psu00
You have to reveal what constitutes an arrest in one venue compare to another. For instance, SC Police can walk up to a student FB player and ask him if he has been drinking. When he answers yes, he is given a citation for under age drinking and the incident is booked as an arrest. Can you imagine if the campus police did that at Florida, Florida St, etc!

Second favorite:

15. Pittsburgh - DUI U

Pitt beating out Florida State for the ACC's highest arrest rate would have been a major upset. So of course Pitt kept it close and then choked.

Pitt still get the title of DUI U though.... They can add that to their self proclaimed 1023 National Champions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT