ADVERTISEMENT

FC: The AX is falling today at ESPN... 150 people cut

Don't like to see REAL people lose their jobs particularly due to managerial incompetence as the bottom line employees are the most impacted. I've been their twice in my life and it stinks. But the talking heads who were making obscene money, having trouble feeling too bad for them and their opinions paraded as news.

Don't like to see REAL people lose their jobs particularly due to managerial incompetence as the bottom line employees are the most impacted. I've been their twice in my life and it stinks. But the talking heads who were making obscene money, having trouble feeling too bad for them and their opinions paraded as news.
They could absolutely trim down some of the on air personalities and let them do more than one thing thereby saving some of those regular jobs. Back in the days my sports announcers actually announced more than one sport. Hire people who are versatile and they can broadcast games and do a half hour show...wow, groundbreaking.

They could absolutely trim down some of the on air personalities and let them do more than one thing thereby saving some of those regular jobs. Back in the days my sports announcers actually announced more than one sport. Hire people who are versatile and they can broadcast games and do a half hour show...wow, groundbreaking.

But due to the expensive people getting cut, we now get heather dinnich getting face time and giving us opinions that are of middle school quality.

Reactions: Nitwit97
But due to the expensive people getting cut, we now get heather dinnich getting face time and giving us opinions that are of middle school quality.
True...she is really bad. She and Hill have set women back in the sports world by 25 years.

Heather dinnich.... isn’t she the one they’re still trying to sell as a CFP guru? What if they cut too many of the nerds supporting her and making sure she says the right things? Could damage the fabricated credibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT