ADVERTISEMENT

FC/SIAP: Lubrano continues to put pressure on Old Main

Or:

He and his “cohorts” coulda’ just said - at some point over the last three years:

“Here is what we found - and didn’t find - in the Freeh Documents. And these are the reasonable conclusions we reached.”

Or, even just once, accompanied that by fulfilling any of their many responsibilities of governance.
(BTW: When Barron was given another extension and bonus - just this spring - only 2 Trustees votes against it.... Brown and Paterno... and no one registered a single complaint or issue vav his job performance)

But that would be too difficult :)

F-ing Alums and concerned Penn Staters being played like a $5 whore.
Not so sure they could have commented publicly. Lubrano’s statement appears to me to indicate that public comment would have violated the court order. That stinks, but it is what it is.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
If the report had something new or meaningful in it, Lubrano & his cohorts would find a way to make that public.

Face facts: the report does NOT have anything meaningful in it. That's why Lubrano & his cohorts are playing the game they're playing.

Lubrano is a fool. I regret to say that, but that's what it comes down to.

That nonsense has been re-treaded more often than “The dog ate my homework”.

No matter how many times it is chanted, it still don’t make it so.
I'm pretty sure the people who are under the court order have a better sense of whether this is nonsense or not than you do.

Reactions: indynittany
If the report had something new or meaningful in it, Lubrano & his cohorts would find a way to make that public.

Face facts: the report does NOT have anything meaningful in it. That's why Lubrano & his cohorts are playing the game they're playing.
So you've seen the report too? If you have a leaked copy, please share it with the board.

If you haven't seen it, then please stop claiming it has nothing new or meaningful in it, because you haven't seen it.

Reactions: sluggo72
Anthony and company needs to leak the alumni report. Just print copies of it and accidentally leave it in selected journalist's mail boxes, accidentally send it in the mail with no return address, etc.

You know damn well that is what the old guard would do, and did as demonstrated by the jerk from Merck when Freeh was writing his report.

Anthony and company needs to leak the alumni report. Just print copies of it and accidentally leave it in selected journalist's mail boxes, accidentally send it in the mail with no return address, etc.

You know damn well that is what the old guard would do, and did as demonstrated by the jerk from Merck when Freeh was writing his report.

Was it definitely the jerk from Merck or someone who looked like him?

Reactions: lein
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT