ADVERTISEMENT

FC. PSU VS tOSU on ABC. Big game

Hope we are up to it.

I hope we can see the other team! Wearing this at night is cheating IMO....! ;)

CQZUv-FU8AAQE66.jpg:large

Hope we are up to it.
Never say never, but - hate to say it - if Urby straightens out his QB situation, that one could get ugly.

We probably need to hope Mr "We didn't come here to play classes" is under center and turns the ball over 3 or 4 times.

Never say never, but - hate to say it - if Urby straightens out his QB situation, that one could get ugly.

We probably need to hope Mr "We didn't come here to play classes" is under center and turns the ball over 3 or 4 times.

I got to say OSU is so talented I am thinking they are basically just playing with team without much motivation. I think they beat MSU by 21+ and really show what they are that game.

A night game in Columbus they probably will be fired up. I think our D plays well, but can't see the O scoring alot on them.

I got to say OSU is so talented I am thinking they are basically just playing with team without much motivation. I think they beat MSU by 21+ and really show what they are that game.

A night game in Columbus they probably will be fired up. I think our D plays well, but can't see the O scoring alot on them.
This OSU team reminds me a lot of the good PSU teams in the past - always playing to the level of their opponent. Never in great danger of losing, but always keeping the fans in their seats until the end of the game.

Urbie will be smart enough to figure out a way to shut down our only offensive threat (Barkley) and I am afraid this trip to the shoe will remind us of many of those trips there under Joe where we failed to reach 10 on the scoreboard. Our offense is really bad and I don't see it getting any better against most of these upcoming BIG opponents.

And for those of you that bring up last year's game, the reality was that if we played OSU 10 times last year, we would keep it close once - that was our night. The other 9 times would have been beaten pretty badly.

This OSU team reminds me a lot of the good PSU teams in the past - always playing to the level of their opponent. Never in great danger of losing, but always keeping the fans in their seats until the end of the game.

Urbie will be smart enough to figure out a way to shut down our only offensive threat (Barkley) and I am afraid this trip to the shoe will remind us of many of those trips there under Joe where we failed to reach 10 on the scoreboard. Our offense is really bad and I don't see it getting any better against most of these upcoming BIG opponents.

And for those of you that bring up last year's game, the reality was that if we played OSU 10 times last year, we would keep it close once - that was our night. The other 9 times would have been beaten pretty badly.
Maybe, we'll never know, but one thing is for sure - 10 out of 10 we get screwed over by the officials.
PS: This year's game being on prime time is NOT good news for PSU.

tOSU lost two good WR's, one that they feel will play on Sundays down the road. They were thin at WR coming in. This has been a problem for the two headed QB situation. They are now a running team with EZ Elliott, who had 274 yards Saturday against Indy. We need Barkley back and healthy to do the same.

tOSU lost two good WR's, one that they feel will play on Sundays down the road. They were thin at WR coming in. This has been a problem for the two headed QB situation. They are now a running team with EZ Elliott, who had 274 yards Saturday against Indy. We need Barkley back and healthy to do the same.

Don't be surprised if you see more Miller at QB if he is healthy.

I fear this game will be a repeat of 2013...

I wish I didn't feel the same way.... If Elliott gets going, ouch.

Have hear from a photog buddy of mine that they are bit concerned about being able to get good pictures with the black jerseys being used. Not sure what the technical reasons are, however.

I was there two years ago, it was brutal, and we had an offense.

I was there as well...in fact was on the field prior to the game...besides just the sheer difference in numbers...OSU just looked so much better AND bigger than our squad...no way was this going to be even a game. What worries me most about this years match up...OSU will need "style" points based on an average first couple of games for them thus far...AND with PSU's relative success in recruiting lately...UM will go all out to absolutely embarrass PSU.

My hope...we just keep relatively close...no blow out...

Of course...do think overall from players to coaches on the defensive side of the ball...we are just better than two years ago...on offense Hack will be truly in the spotlight and the game may very well determine ultimately where he may end up in the draft...could have an average day OR could be a mitigating disaster.

I bet a lot of Pro Scouts will be looking closely at this game in regards to Hack...

I certainly don't expect a win, but considering how were ripped off....err...played it oh so close last year...I am hoping that we make a good showing against Bucknuts this year.

And that no one gets seriously hurt.

Reactions: baircub1!
I was there as well...in fact was on the field prior to the game...besides just the sheer difference in numbers...OSU just looked so much better AND bigger than our squad...no way was this going to be even a game. What worries me most about this years match up...OSU will need "style" points based on an average first couple of games for them thus far...AND with PSU's relative success in recruiting lately...UM will go all out to absolutely embarrass PSU.

My hope...we just keep relatively close...no blow out...

Of course...do think overall from players to coaches on the defensive side of the ball...we are just better than two years ago...on offense Hack will be truly in the spotlight and the game may very well determine ultimately where he may end up in the draft...could have an average day OR could be a mitigating disaster.

I bet a lot of Pro Scouts will be looking closely at this game in regards to Hack...
Yep. tOSU lost several WRs to injury this year. Also, tOSU lost s commit yesterday. A 4 star athlete from cocoa beach FL to FL ( rumor is).

Barkley is not our only offensive weapon! We have Hack, his WR's and TE's and kick / punt returners who could take it to the house if they found a lane. We also have a defense who could create points on their own. We have a chance to win this game! Indiana almost did it, but let's play them 1 game at a time. Our teams #1 focus now needs to be on beating Indiana this week!

Screw keeping it close...we can win this game! Look what happened last year! Thank god the team does not have the same mindset as some of you. This team is going into the horseshoe to shock the world!! I think we have a chance if we win this week and gain confidence going into next weeks game with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT