ADVERTISEMENT

FC: PSU commit Ken Talley dissing OSU on Twitter

This is all the media trying to make a story. Talley's tweets weren't bad at all. What I find worse is the Ohio St commit CJ Hick's tweet that lied about Talley wanting an Ohio St offer after he was committed to Penn St when the communication of that had occurred months before he became a Penn St commit.

Talley engaged in a little light ribbing here and Ohio St's recruit CJ Hicks responded by flat out lying about Talley which Talley rightfully pointed out was not true in his 2nd tweet.

For some reason the media (started of course by several articles from Ohio St fanboys) is pushing the Talley was classless angle while no longer even mentioning CJ Hick's lie tweet which is 10X worse, classless, and perhaps an indicator of bad character.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
It’s 2021, people, and time we had a little more swagger and braggadocio from our players and recruits. I say good for him.

maybe our players should show up in Columbus in fatigues

1testaverde-.jpg

• Haha
Most of us come from a time where tough guys (like Chet P., Sean F., Ron H., etc.) only had one outlet for their cockiness and that was on the field. I wonder how they'd have handled social media. I think they would have been hell on a keyboard and only ratcheted things up more. They would have been in as much trouble for tweeting as they were for drinking.

Imagine telling a young Trey Bauer what he can and cannot tweet. The next tweet would be worse, and you might get a football thrown at you on top of it.

Last edited:
Sigh. OK. He was NOT courted by nor offered by...

osu, clemson, bama, lsu, georgia, auburn, okie dokie.

he was by us, meatchicken, florida, baylor.

IOW, the B team wants him, the A team said thanks, no thanks. I suspect that irked him.. a lot.

He needs to get into camp, hit the weights, learn his role, and come out and prove himself on the fing field.

I get the he's 19 stuff.. but he is PENN STATE and he needs to figure that part out. I love that he cares, that he has 'tude and wants to rumble. Now, young man, show me on the field what you can do.

BTW, "B" team means 6-12 nationally.
Is he really 19 entering his senior year of high school? Is he on the Fleming plan?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT