ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Pitt PG writer has COVID and will miss game; Audrey Snyder swoopes in with the burn...

Did you see those poor kids from Austin Peay? I joked about them playing Southern Columbia.....but I'm not sure that AP could beat SC.

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69
I have to laugh at all of the Pitt fans poking fun at PSU for not playing a season this year. I'm saddened by the entire situation as a whole, but the fact that PSU isn't playing (without Parsons and Freiermuth) during this cluster f**k of a season is a relief if anything.

Pitt "mercy ruled" Peay.... playing 10 minute quarters in the 2nd half. HS is 12 minute quarters. JV is 10 minute quarters. Just saying.

Isn't Audrey's "409" reference a swipe at JVP and us fans? It's not said with respect, at least as I infer from her history. I figured it was more of an inside put-down joke with a Pitt writer who probably is no fan of anything PSU. But I don't know.

Pitt "mercy ruled" Peay.... playing 10 minute quarters in the 2nd half. HS is 12 minute quarters. JV is 10 minute quarters. Just saying.

Isn't Audrey's "409" reference a swipe at JVP and us fans? It's not said with respect, at least as I infer from her history. I figured it was more of an inside put-down joke with a Pitt writer who probably is no fan of anything PSU. But I don't know.

I thought I was just being really jaded but that was my first thought as well.

Reactions: SeattleLion409
And Pitt blocked a punt for a TD to go up 48-0. Missed the 2 pointer. Guess they wouldn't let them go for 3.
50 points in 50 minutes... woulda been a point-a-minute team. Still time left on the clock.
Bless their hearts!

And Pitt blocked a punt for a TD to go up 48-0. Missed the 2 pointer. Guess they wouldn't let them go for 3.
50 points in 50 minutes... woulda been a point-a-minute team. Still time left on the clock.
Bless their hearts!
First step toward another NC.

Reactions: Bob78

The Pitt beat writer is a PSU grad

The Pitt beat writer is a PSU grad

And?

Plenty of anti-JVP PSU people, especially under 30s (I don't know how old he is). Mostly those who haven't read beyond the original headlines of 9 years ago. I don't know anything about him, just my guess from Audrey's reply to him.

I'm talking more about Audrey, who throws around '409' references at most every turn. And it's not out of respect, imo. See her Twitter banner.

Sorry I don’t know about all that. Just saying good chance the Pitt beat writer knows Audrey (he is a fairly recent PSU grad) and likely is well versed in PSU knowledge so whatever the point of her comment was at least he probably got it.

Audrey is a complete douche bag who like most PSU beat writers is fine with making fun of those of us who have reverence for JVP. She sucks at her job. Don’t know what moron would pay for a subscription to read her garbage.

Audrey is a complete douche bag who like most PSU beat writers is fine with making fun of those of us who have reverence for JVP. She sucks at her job. Don’t know what moron would pay for a subscription to read her garbage.

Pretty strong words. Do you have some documentation to back that up or are you just another keyboard warrior?

ADVERTISEMENT