ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Ganim honored by "Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance"

simons96

Feb 3, 2013
Plano, TX
LINK

Thanks to the fantastic group of people who turned out for this morning's annual legislative breakfast - sponsors and supporters of PFSA, legislators, members of the task force on child protection, and child advocates. We honored Sara Ganim, the reporter who broke the Sandusky story, as this year's Ambassador for Children. She joined us via video from CNN, where she is now a reporter (top photo). We also honored members of the Task Force on Child Protection, whose recommendations led to the many changes in legislation that were enacted in 2014. Pictured below are Bucks County DA David Heckler, who chaired the task force, Delilah Rumberg of PCAR, PFSA President and CEO Angela Liddle and Joanne Kutalakis, accepting the award for her late husband, Jason.

read the replies by the organization under Linda Bekland's comments . . . hilarious obfuscation.

(Thanks to wensilver for tweeting the link!)

Why do some people on this board give her so much attention and publicity?? Is there some kind of obsession with her??

Why do some people on this board give her so much attention and publicity?? Is there some kind of obsession with her??

you mean besides her being a crappy journalist who helped architect a false narrative that tried to demolish the reputations of Joe Paterno, Success With Honor, the football program, and Penn State?

you mean besides her being a crappy journalist who helped architect a false narrative that tried to demolish the reputations of Joe Paterno, Success With Honor, the football program, and Penn State?

So giving her MORE attention is your solution?? SMH.

Reactions: simons96

She's hot in a two six packs and a forty kind of way. I know I'd nominate EricStrattonRushChairman to wreck that chick.

Reactions: simons96
uhm no. just pointing out where she is being "honored" so people can respond.

she gets way more positive attention than she deserves. you think it is wrong for these organizations to be exposed for supporting a lie?

The event is over, but thanks for calling more attention to it and her.

Why don't you write a letter to the organization instead of protesting on here? I doubt if anyone from that organization frequents this message board.

Like Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy, NO BIG DEAL!

Reactions: step.eng69
Does anyone know what the organization is. Can it be a political front?

PFSA?

Think something along the line of the Partnership for a Drug-Free America - Sponsored by Anheuser-Busch, Phillip Morris, etc.

(in other words, the organization's job is to keep people outraged, and to hand out awards, but not to actually do anything about the true problem.)

PFSA?

Think something along the line of the Partnership for a Drug-Free America - Sponsored by Anheuser-Busch, Phillip Morris, etc.

(in other words, the organization's job is to keep people outraged, and to hand out awards, but not to actually do anything about the true problem.)

Probably pretty close on that.

For instance, their web site does not mention any specific legislation that they are currently advocating/supporting in Pennsylvania. It is as if they have moved on.

The event is over, but thanks for calling more attention to it and her.

Why don't you write a letter to the organization instead of protesting on here? I doubt if anyone from that organization frequents this message board.

you may have noticed I linked their FB announcement, where people ARE engaging them

you may also notice things like birds singing, the dew glistening in the morning, or stop signs

Now, how do we get the three major rags to print the story? :cool:

How do we get ANY media outlets to report on ANY aspect of the fiasco that runs contrary to the false narratives that the OAG put out to the public in 2011. It has been 5 years and I would estimate that over 70% of the public still believe that Mike McQueary witnessed an anal rape in the Lasch building shower and that the Freeh Report is factual.

LINK

Thanks to the fantastic group of people who turned out for this morning's annual legislative breakfast - sponsors and supporters of PFSA, legislators, members of the task force on child protection, and child advocates. We honored Sara Ganim, the reporter who broke the Sandusky story, as this year's Ambassador for Children. She joined us via video from CNN, where she is now a reporter (top photo). We also honored members of the Task Force on Child Protection, whose recommendations led to the many changes in legislation that were enacted in 2014. Pictured below are Bucks County DA David Heckler, who chaired the task force, Delilah Rumberg of PCAR, PFSA President and CEO Angela Liddle and Joanne Kutalakis, accepting the award for her late husband, Jason.

read the replies by the organization under Linda Bekland's comments . . . hilarious obfuscation.

(Thanks to wensilver for tweeting the link!)

Did they sink one or two fingers in her stinker?

How do we get ANY media outlets to report on ANY aspect of the fiasco that runs contrary to the false narratives that the OAG put out to the public in 2011. It has been 5 years and I would estimate that over 70% of the public still believe that Mike McQueary witnessed an anal rape in the Lasch building shower and that the Freeh Report is factual.
in 2012, I believe the national polling reported that 25-30 percent of the people also thought JoePa was abusing children. It took a some time to convince my mother it was Sandusky that allegedly committed the crimes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT