ADVERTISEMENT

fc ot fr speaking of binging out on Netflix, Last chance U goes to Kansas, trailer

sluggo72

Aug 31, 2006

BTW FR = football related as opposed to garbage disposals or copper gutters!! I kid!

Anyone start watching season 3 yet? I’m at episode 6 and am not a fan of the new school.

The head coach is a profanity filled monster and the assistant coaches are not great supportive role players.

The QB is a FSU castoff that seems like a prima dona nightmare, they have a scUM castoff at RB, and a bunch of other headaches. Can’t say there are any players in this team I like and am rooting for; maaaaaaaybe the center with the terrible teeth.

If you love over the top profanity and the liberal use of the N word, this season is for you.

I really miss Ms. Wagner from EMCC.

Anyone start watching season 3 yet? I’m at episode 6 and am not a fan of the new school.

The head coach is a profanity filled monster and the assistant coaches are not great supportive role players.

The QB is a FSU castoff that seems like a prima dona nightmare, they have a scUM castoff at RB, and a bunch of other headaches. Can’t say there are any players in this team I like and am rooting for; maaaaaaaybe the center with the terrible teeth.

If you love over the top profanity and the liberal use of the N word, this season is for you.

I really miss Ms. Wagner from EMCC.
everyone misses Ms Wagner. The JUCO pool is a cesspool
Who really wants to dive in?

Reactions: uscgPSU
Two episodes in myself and I don't miss Ms Wagner. Always felt bad for her giving 200% and the "student athletes" taking advantage of her so I'm happy she moved onto something better. I feel they shoehorned the new English teacher into that role just to have a female character in the show.

I'm also glad they picked a less than successful school to profile this time around instead of a perennial power. More of a true "last chance" feel as opposed to a stop on the road back to D1 ball. Less glamorous, no shiny facilities, fewer supports and a lack of all-star 'croots leads to a more grounded docu-series look into juco football imo than the last two seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT