ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Maryland Spring Game on BTN...

A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Is it closed to the public? There is no one there. Such a nice day too.

nastya-kusakina-Jens-Invgarsson.2.jpg

So pissed that comcast ended the BTN deal just prior to the spring games. For gosh sakes, wait til the games are over and then pull the plug... this was like dropping salt in the wound.

Note to the concast F's... i'm on vacation til mid-june. After that the wife vacations in nyc. By the time she returns, we'll be ATT players and i'll be watching penn state on direct tv.

We've been so close to swinging this deal for 8 months and what held us up was the number of purchased movies we have (20+). We paid for them and we'll lose them (I'm the guy who re-watches stuff... a lot lol... say hello to john wick :).

But watching psu means more to me than any of them... so to CON Cast I can say and mean... F you and die.

So pissed that comcast ended the BTN deal just prior to the spring games. For gosh sakes, wait til the games are over and then pull the plug... this was like dropping salt in the wound.

Note to the concast F's... i'm on vacation til mid-june. After that the wife vacations in nyc. By the time she returns, we'll be ATT players and i'll be watching penn state on direct tv.

We've been so close to swinging this deal for 8 months and what held us up was the number of purchased movies we have (20+). We paid for them and we'll lose them (I'm the guy who re-watches stuff... a lot lol... say hello to john wick :).

But watching psu means more to me than any of them... so to CON Cast I can say and mean... F you and die.

I am still getting BTN through Comcast. When is it supposed to stop carrying it?

Try Hulu TV's free trial

Reactions: N&B4PSU and PS4814
It's gone in Florida. Last I checked, there are a fair amount of penn state supporters in these parts. I guess not enough for Concast to worry about.

Appreciate the Hulu suggestion above.. thank you!

Reactions: BBrown
Aren’t all the games online? I thought ESPN3 had everything.
Or are they blacked out online if the BTN is showing the game.

It's gone in Florida. Last I checked, there are a fair amount of penn state supporters in these parts. I guess not enough for Concast to worry about.

Appreciate the Hulu suggestion above.. thank you!

I still think someone, either Comcast or BTN is going to blink. If its not up by Labor day then I would worry but I would be working on a contingency plan...just in case. Besides cutting the cord seems to be a really good idea.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Aren’t all the games online? I thought ESPN3 had everything.
Or are they blacked out online if the BTN is showing the game.
I kinda prefer watching football games on TV... i suppose today's mod squad is ok with itty bitty pictures, but i like my pictures large (so i can actually see it lol).

Reactions: Option Bob
I know we are making fun of Pitt here. But I was looking on Twitter and saw someone tweet, about their LB (Pine), running 50 yards to get a pen from a table to sign his kids poster.

Pine responded by saying when he was the young boys age the guy's autograph he wanted didn't do that. And he didn't want to disappoint the kid.

Say what you want but that is what college athletics is about.

Now their fans cans go back to licking windows.

Reactions: uscgPSU
I kinda prefer watching football games on TV... i suppose today's mod squad is ok with itty bitty pictures, but i like my pictures large (so i can actually see it lol).
If you use apple products, go get an Apple TV device for $125. You hook it to your TV and then, using the same wifi, you can project anything on your phone onto your TV. I use it all the time to view pictures with the family.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
If you use apple products, go get an Apple TV device for $125. You hook it to your TV and then, using the same wifi, you can project anything on your phone onto your TV. I use it all the time to view pictures with the family.
So I pay $125 for a service that was originally costing me... nothing. Got it..

Remionds me of when the Verizon guys says I need to buy an in-home booster so I can get Verizon signals in my house. Hmmmm... maybe I try ATT.... lol.

Seriously, thank you for the advice as it will help with other things the wife likes.

Still.... lol.

Announced as 8,089. Counting is still an issue with Pitt's athletic department.
ypYAYpv.jpg
Well if you count the players, coaches, other people on the sidelines, concessions workers, communications people, bus drivers,etc. you'll get that 8089

ADVERTISEMENT