ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Lineups for Blue-White Game

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
See the link below. What's a Billy Fessler? Many starters will be on the Blue Team. McSorley will be on the Blue Team. Stevens will be on the White Team.

From the article:

"After practice on Wednesday, head coach James Franklin said the formatting of the game itself may change a bit from last season. The clock will likely run continuously to add to Moorhead’s uptempo offense and some players may have to run back and forth between teams to compensate for injuries on both sides. The rosters above, however, are a good indicator as to how some position battles have been shaping up."

This is cause for concern, though it's still spring:

"“We have a number of guys that are out, either have been out all spring because of injuries or things like that, so we’re down numbers. We’re pretty thin at a few spots, so we may have to go back to year one, where we may have to have guys running from one sideline to the other.”"

http://www.centredaily.com/sports/college/penn-state-university/psu-football/article71946102.html

So, who is the odds on favorite to win the "Aric Heffelfinger" award? The award given to the walk on kid who never sees the field until the Blue White game and then....tears....it....up.

Based on reports for practice, I vote for Gordon Bentley.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Stevens, Zembiec, Robinson, Juwan Johnson, and Irvin Charles can do against the first team defense. I just hope the reserve OL can block long enough to give the White teams QB's a chance.

See the link below. What's a Billy Fessler? Many starters will be on the Blue Team. McSorley will be on the Blue Team. Stevens will be on the White Team.

From the article:

"After practice on Wednesday, head coach James Franklin said the formatting of the game itself may change a bit from last season. The clock will likely run continuously to add to Moorhead’s uptempo offense and some players may have to run back and forth between teams to compensate for injuries on both sides. The rosters above, however, are a good indicator as to how some position battles have been shaping up."

This is cause for concern, though it's still spring:

"“We have a number of guys that are out, either have been out all spring because of injuries or things like that, so we’re down numbers. We’re pretty thin at a few spots, so we may have to go back to year one, where we may have to have guys running from one sideline to the other.”"

http://www.centredaily.com/sports/college/penn-state-university/psu-football/article71946102.html

Billy Fessler is a QB who was an All-State Player of Cathedral Prep in Erie (first as a WR his JR year and then as a QB his Sr year [2013-2014 school year] after Prep's starting QB Damion Terry graduated. Damion Terry went to MSU and is the probable starter for MSU this year, he was #2 behind Connor Cook last year.). I believe he RS 2014-2015 school year, so he has So eligibility this year.

Where are the linebackers on the white team? It looks like the blue team has the starters and top backups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT