ADVERTISEMENT

fc IU transfer Taysir Mack granted immediate eligibility at Pitt..

No it's not like Miles Sanders last year, and whatever you've got, keep it.
And stick it somewhere, Schlicter!!!! Hopefully, you can find that location by using both your hands, but I rather doubt it!!!

And stick it somewhere, Schlicter!!!! Hopefully, you can find that location by using both your hands, but I rather doubt it!!!

My, my, how clever. If you want to call me Schlichter, at least learn how to spell the name correctly, shithead.

Reactions: eidolon21
My, my, how clever. If you want to call me Schlichter, at least learn how to spell the name correctly, shithead.
No Art, I was referring to 78SR, someone (a somewhat obvious OSU fan) who is now trying to get revenge on PSU for the pasting he was given by PSU back in 1978 ----- and trolling as a "PSU fan" who denigrates PSU and the program every time he gets a chance ----- as in using Miles as an example ----Urban is OK ----- OSU deserved 2016 over PSU ----- and many other times he did the same BS. That you share the name with Schlicter is a coincidence.

No Art, I was referring to 78SR, someone (a somewhat obvious OSU fan) who is now trying to get revenge on PSU for the pasting he was given by PSU back in 1978 ----- and trolling as a "PSU fan" who denigrates PSU and the program every time he gets a chance ----- as in using Miles as an example ----Urban is OK ----- OSU deserved 2016 over PSU ----- and many other times he did the same BS. That you share the name with Schlicter is a coincidence.

lol at me being an Ohio State fan

But you responded to me. Since you took the trouble to correct that, I'll apologize and withdraw the "shithead" and redirect it to 78SR. Much more appropriate than Schlichter in my view, but you can keep calling him whatever you want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT