ADVERTISEMENT

Fc Iggles fans Andre Dillard out for the season

sluggo72

Aug 31, 2006
Andre Dillard will miss the season after suffering a torn biceps today in practice, Mike Garafolo of NFL Network reports.

That’s 2 starters gone before the first game. JP back to LT?? Should have kept Big V

What's the over/under on Peters:

1. False starts
2. Breaks taken during games when he removes himself
3. Games played before the season ending injury is incurred

I’m not sure how I feel. Reports from camp pegged Dillard as inconsistent and doing little to instill confidence that things would “click” in Year 2. When a team leaks “concerns over his mental makeup,” they are prepping fans and media for the bust label.

The real issue is the team’s low hit rate on first round picks. Cox and Johnson are obvious home runs. Wentz is too, if he can stay healthy (even with all they gave up for him).

The other first rounders from the past decade leave much to be desired.

I’m not sure how I feel. Reports from camp pegged Dillard as inconsistent and doing little to instill confidence that things would “click” in Year 2. When a team leaks “concerns over his mental makeup,” they are prepping fans and media for the bust label.

The real issue is the team’s low hit rate on first round picks. Cox and Johnson are obvious home runs. Wentz is too, if he can stay healthy (even with all they gave up for him).

The other first rounders from the past decade leave much to be desired.
No love for Marcus Smith

Should have kept Wiz...yeah I am still bitter about letting him go...
I agree. and I said at the time should have extended Big V!!! I after the SB. I’d let JP n V battle it out. With V taking over and using the first rd for D or Wr

Andre Dillard will miss the season after suffering a torn biceps today in practice, Mike Garafolo of NFL Network reports.

That’s 2 starters gone before the first game. JP back to LT?? Should have kept Big V
Based on media reports prior to Dillards injury....he was not doing well at camp this past month. So ....does not seem like a devastating loss. Slide JP back over to LT and fill in at right guard With someone else as needed. Everyone knows that JP has lost a step....but I will take him at 80% over a lot of players. Howie can find a one season RG rental out there via a FA deal or trade....IMO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT